1979 F350 4x4 Camper

chet

island Explorer
nice combo! Its really not much higher overall than the AC unit. Could be a nice oven with no vents in it though. nice truck I love '79 fords

FoMoCoMarc

Thanks everyone.

It is the same height as the ac unit. The side windows slide open in the bedroom and I'm going to get some trucker fans to help with cooling. If down the road I decide to its not a big job to throw a vent in up there. I would just rather have the extra 3 inches of clearance and know there is nothing to leak.

FoMoCoMarc

-Pulled about 4 billion staples out of the floor from the carpet. Glad thats over!

-Got the bedroom ready for some new material to be installed

-The cab got vacuumed and cleaned good

-Got my dual truck batteries and isolator wired up with new cables.

SAM_0352.jpg

SAM_0354.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0356.jpg

SAM_0357.jpg

SAM_0359.jpg

SAM_0360.jpg

SAM_0362.jpg

SAM_0363.jpg

SAM_0364.jpg

SAM_0366.jpg

SAM_0368.jpg

SAM_0369.jpg

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
What a cool old school truck and camper... And your classic Bronco behind, does it get any better for a Ford fan? :)

fyreles

If your driving east through northern MN and WI shoot me a note if you have any mechanical needs. I have people and a car hauler to get you off the road, or back on it..

FoMoCoMarc

If your driving east through northern MN and WI shoot me a note if you have any mechanical needs. I have people and a car hauler to get you off the road, or back on it..

I will be driving to West Virginia for a concert then straight up to Maine from there so it is not likely I will be traveling up that way, BUT you just never know! Thanks for the offer its very appreciated as I would to the same for anyone in my position.

I haven't posted up in a while. I have been quite busy lately with school and putting in 50+ hours a week in at work on top of that. *Anyway here's what I got done.

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

The bed area folds up to allow easy access to the cab. I plan on stuffing the gap between the bed and the wall with our duffle bags then pillows on top of that. The mattress is a Full. 19.99 at Walmart ;D

I have some trim to throw up still but the interior is getting wrapped up. *My mom and my girlfriend teamed up and made some curtains that should be here later next week that will help keep the privacy *;) *

I've also been doing some basic maintenance too (changing fluids, belts etc..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles