P5120044.jpg

P5120018.jpg

P5120004.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Last edited:

Conundrum

Observer
Thanks! They are on the Bruneau road. I've done it 5 or so times with no issues. The biggest load was five rolled rafts, all the frames, oars, five people, soft gear, and all but one drybox. The coolers and last dry box came in on another load. I just built my LX450 and M101a1 so that should work a little better due to the AC and little smoother ride.

No one has thrown out any offers yet even? If I'm overpriced, throw out an offer. I'm still looking for locker axles (e-locker or ARB parts) for my LX, a RTT, sliders for my LX and cash. Trades could maybe work somehow.

Conundrum

Observer
$3,500 OBO. The van is in Boise, ID 83712. I would be happy to drive up to 10 hours and take a one way flight home at the buyer's cost. I would also trade for a dual sport bike, 2 or 4wd toyota pickup, or RTT, sliders, or ARBS for my '97 LX450.

I've been asked a lot why I'm selling. It's hard to justify two winched and lifted vehicles right now. I just built up my LX and 101 trailer so the van isn't driven much.

Last edited:

Conundrum

Observer
$3,000? I'm lining up a car trade this following week but would rather have the cash. Just throwing out the last price before the potential trade.

AstroXX

Trade?

Any interest in a trade for a dual sport?
This is the ad I had running on Craigslist:

2001 Kawasaki KLR 650 dual sport 22,000 miles and runs great. Excellent condition. Fully prepped. Ready for adventure or a great commuter. 50 mpg WA tabs are good until May, 2012. I was setting the bike up for a trip to Mexico with my brother, I went...He didn't. Now the bike has to go!

Corbin Dual Platforn Low seat
Progressive front suspension brand new fork seals
Rebuilt rear shock with HD Progressive spring
Braided front brake line
Dual Star skid plate
Eagle Mike doo-hickey installed
UNI air filter with airbox L modification
Superbrace fork brace
Subframe bolt upgrade
Engine guard with hiway pegs
Tusk hand guards
30 L? lockable tail trunk
Both tires are in good shape with HD tubes,
Magnetic low profile drain plug,
Dash GPS mount
Dash mounted waterproof power outlet,
Battery Tender charger/power cable

I was asking $2995 but I would be willing to do a trade plus some cash.
KLR front.jpgKLR right.jpgKLR left.jpgKLR rear.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior