1977 FJ40 Raffle! Tickets are $20 each. Max of 2000 sold!

Stumpalama

Observer
Thanks again for all who have supported this effort. Filled out ticket stubs will be scanned and emailed to all who have bought tickets online.

Stumpalama

Observer
Anyone who bought tickets should have received a confirmation email and will receive an email with scans of your ticket stubs soon.
Thank you for your patience as we fill in your stub, scan, name and email them to each individual.

Cheers,
Mike "Stump" Thomas
CLCC President

Toyotero

Explorer
I got one of my ticket images on Monday. If they are processing in order of purchase, I haven't gotten the second one yet that I bought that afternoon nor the 3 more I bought a few days later after I mentioned the raffle to my wife and she jumped on board, but I suspect they may have sold a lot that first morning and are still working through them since over 1800 had sold by yesterday. Has anyone else received theirs?

JasonRedwood

Explorer
x2 I bought when that I did receive a photo of. The 2nd round I bought I have yet to see a photo of. It was a day or 2 later so I imagine they ended up near the bottom of the pile.

ducktapeguy

Adventurer
Purchased a few tickets last week (9/2) Should I have received anything by now? Just worried that maybe it got deleted in the spam folder.

Toyotero

Explorer
Purchased a few tickets last week (9/2) Should I have received anything by now? Just worried that maybe it got deleted in the spam folder.

I purchased five total; two separately on Aug 25th, one more on a whim Aug 27th and two together per my Mrs' wishes on Sept 1, and I've only received one image of a ticket so far (straight to inbox, none in spam/trash), so I presume they are working through the first day of ticket sales still.

Stumpalama

Observer
Please PM me your full name and I will look into it.
Please also check your Junk/Spam folder for emails from raffletruck@capitallandcruiserclub.org
If you received a confirmation email, then you are entered into the raffle and we are working on your filling out your ticket and getting out to you.

Sorry for the delay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz