1976 Blazer Chalet $15.8k

I hesitate to post this because I really want it but its out of my budget for one of these.

00F0F_2k9gnirncdj_600x450.jpg

://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/1976-chevrolet-blazer-chalet/6753008451.html

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I know where a couple more of these are located in anyone is interested. I sold all mine a couple of years ago however still know where some others are located and there will be no scammer's involved.

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
I know where a couple more of these are located in anyone is interested. I sold all mine a couple of years ago......
Cool! Keep in mind I'm the guy trying to track down all of these still in existence. Sent you a PM back on 8/6 about what you used to have, info you might have saved. Pics are always worth a thousand words, and what I can always use are the VINs for the trucks and serial # / build dates for the campers.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Cool! Keep in mind I'm the guy trying to track down all of these still in existence. Sent you a PM back on 8/6 about what you used to have, info you might have saved. Pics are always worth a thousand words, and what I can always use are the VINs for the trucks and serial # / build dates for the campers.

You or the guy running the old Blazer Chalet should have all the VIN's for all the 15+ Chalets my friends TAC, Bubba and I have owned. I know of 1 that I am pretty sure is not in any registry. It's stored in a container here in Nashville. I will see if it's possible for the owner to get the VIN number. I know it's a 1976 with a 400 in it.

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
You or the guy running the old Blazer Chalet should have all the VIN's for all the 15+ Chalets my friends TAC, Bubba and I have owned. I know of 1 ... will see if it's possible for the owner to get the VIN number...
Regarding the VINs, maybe, but not exactly. I am the caretaker of the old blazer chalet.com website (Aaron S was the creator, Doug W was the co-creator who is figeratively the "owner" as far as I'm concerned), but if Aaron had whatever registry you are referring to beyond what's found in archive pages of his old Slosh site, it is now lost to the sands of time. Unless he can dredge it up somewhere. So, to the best of my knowledge, my mega-spreadsheet on these is the only list I am aware of where the camper serial numbers & truck VINs are cross referenced. At the moment, if I do have your rig's numbers on my list, I don't have it tagged with your "vintageracer" user name. Forgive me if I spaced that out somewhere. Regarding Tac, the problem there is that he never supplied me at all with a list of which rigs he had (I have no idea why he was seemingly reluctant to put one together), I was only able to ID ones I knew from before (including my own former #1747) or do educated guesses on most, but not all, of the rest. Still waiting on a list his business partner was going to put together for me. Who's "Bubba", though?

Mucho appreciated on whatever the other one is that you know about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles