1974 Honda Trail 70

Gokracer1

Adventurer
For Sale
1974 Honda Trail 70. Manufactured 7/74
Mileage: 1375
4 Stroke 70CC Engine w/ 3 Speed Auto Clutch Trans

Was bought from a local private party in Albuquerque, NM about 8 years ago, was bought with the intensions of making it a campground cruiser. It is in very good shape for its age and since I owned it has been garaged kept.
The seat has no tears, head and taillights work, horn works, foldable handle bars, twist throttle, front and rear brakes. Tires are in good condition
Kick start engine that fires right up!
Does have turn signal switch but no turn signals were installed when I received the bike.
Does need new Air Filter due to age, and new Battery

Located in Albuquerque, NM (Zip 87109)

Asking $1200.00,
Willing to ship at buyers expense.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:

AFSOC

Explorer
That looks really nice. In 1978, when I was 12, I bought a yellow one brand new for $400. I wish I still had it.

Gokracer1

Adventurer
That looks really nice. In 1978, when I was 12, I bought a yellow one brand new for $400. I wish I still had it.

They are very cool bikes, a little small for most, but very cool.
It is in good shape but does have some minor wear and tear due to the age.

AFSOC

Explorer
They are very cool bikes, a little small for most, but very cool.
It is in good shape but does have some minor wear and tear due to the age.

Yes, small but you don't really have a Trail 70 for anything other than a pit bike of camp site bike. They're cool for their niche. I had mine for a year and traded up to an XR-75. The XR was $450 brand new. I remember writing those checks like it was yesterday. That was a massive fortune in one giant sum.

Gokracer1

Adventurer
Yes, small but you don't really have a Trail 70 for anything other than a pit bike of camp site bike. They're cool for their niche. I had mine for a year and traded up to an XR-75. The XR was $450 brand new. I remember writing those checks like it was yesterday. That was a massive fortune in one giant sum.

The good ole days....
Ya it is a very cool bike, and does make a nice convo piece when people see it. I have seen some 125cc w/ 4 speed trans upgrade for them that is a few hundred bucks that is a direct bolt in. It tempted me a couple times, but I think keeping it original is better... unless I don't sell it, then maybe.... maybe...

99wj

Adventurer
yeah minibikes are great, i have a '69 benelli dynamo 50cc, great for buzzing around the neighborhood.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz