1973 Toyota LandCruiser FJ40, Green - FS in Boise, ID

DCGibbs

Observer
Went to the grocery store to pickuo stuff for dinner. Spotted a Green 40 with a For Sale sign in the left Corner Window...slowed down to see if it was my old 74. It wasn't. Took a couple photos. There's no phone # on the For Sale sign, and it's not on Craigs List.
It does have a full roll cage, and winch. He's asking $7500.00 OBO... Let me know if you want the photos.:safari-rig:
Not affiliated. Not compensated. Just an FYI.
DCGibbs

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
I'll buy it if I can stay in Idaho afterward... we've been trying to get up there for two years now..

DCGibbs

Observer
I'll buy it if I can stay in Idaho afterward... we've been trying to get up there for two years now..

Dave, stay in Austin, TX. If you what it, it can be shipped. Idaho, Montana and Wyoming - is boring country to the grand open spaces of Central Texas...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jrose609

Explorer
Went to the grocery store to pickuo stuff for dinner. Spotted a Green 40 with a For Sale sign in the left Corner Window...slowed down to see if it was my old 74. It wasn't. Took a couple photos. There's no phone # on the For Sale sign, and it's not on Craigs List.
It does have a full roll cage, and winch. He's asking $7500.00 OBO... Let me know if you want the photos.:safari-rig:
Not affiliated. Not compensated. Just an FYI.
DCGibbs

Pics or it didn't happen........:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94