1970 Ford Bronco "Classic"

blazinid

Adventurer
Well maybe not an expedition rig, but damn fun non the less. For Sale or Trade? 1970 Ford Bronco with a 302 V8 and a 3 speed on the floor. It has a full steel hardtop and a full softtop. 33" ATs on 15X10 rockcrawler rims. Warn 8274 winch in a custom bumper. I'd be interested in trades for Toyota 4 doors (4x4) and Jeep XJ's or what else?? Value is around 5k I think

Michael Slade

Untitled
blazinid said:
Well maybe not an expedition rig, but damn fun non the less. For Sale or Trade? 1970 Ford Bronco with a 302 V8 and a 3 speed on the floor. It has a full steel hardtop and a full softtop. 33" ATs on 15X10 rockcrawler rims. Warn 8274 winch in a custom bumper. I'd be interested in trades for Toyota 4 doors (4x4) and Jeep XJ's or what else?? Value is around 5k I think

Are the rear wheel arches cut?

blazinid

Adventurer
there out there. Some guys are actually buying the left overs after someone else cuts and reattaching them to restore. Lots of work but looks good when done.

Michael Slade

Untitled
blazinid said:
there out there. Some guys are actually buying the left overs after someone else cuts and reattaching them to restore. Lots of work but looks good when done.

Wow, that's crazy. I had no idea that was going on. I know the uncut ones are hard to find.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Michael Slade said:

He just wants a clean stock example.
In the 5k price range I don't see that happening. A clean, unmolested and uncut EB with issues could go for twice that.

I would be interested in pictures of the one in question.

Michael Slade

Untitled
ntsqd said:
In the 5k price range I don't see that happening. A clean, unmolested and uncut EB with issues could go for twice that.

I would be interested in pictures of the one in question.

Yeah, not arguing that at all. I'd be surprised if he finds what he wants for under 10. I'd like to see pics too.

blazinid

Adventurer
I'm having trouble uploading pictures? I select and hit upload and nothing happens?? Can I email you some pics?

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Michael Slade said:
yeah, but I think he's looking at the broader picture. An unmolested Bronco will *probably* have an original interior, possibly stock rims w/hubcaps, less rust/body damage, less 'red-neckery' if you know what I mean.

He just wants a clean stock example.

I saw a very nice unmolested Bronco on Craigslist in Phoenix a couple of days ago. if you do a search and it has not sold you can find it. it had a pic, and it was all stock. I think the locatation was in Show Lo, but it was listed in Phoenix.

I just found the link, here it is.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/car/743881378.html

Wanderlusty

Explorer
Guess I am in the redneck crowd, because I have always liked the Bronc's that have been cut. The stock rear wheel opening just visually throws off the balance to me.

What I think would be cool is one with few other mods but the addition of a flare on the rear.

I especially appreciate the ones that have been done to such a level that they look factory, painted body color and all.

I can respect and understand someone wanting an unmolested one, and the logic that if they didn't cut the rear fender panel that the rest of the truck is probably similarly unmolested is sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94