1969 Honda Trail90 k1

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
This is a bike we built to ride in the famous Barstow to Vegas race (2012 race year). Yes, we were crazy and yes a few of us actually finished! The end result was an article on Off-Road.com and an piece in the Distrtict37 newsletter.

Anyhow, this bike has a big bore kit (54mm), making it a CT104. It has a larger 22mm carb w/K&N air filter, after market performance cam with a custom intake manifold. We went through about 90% of the bike, it has a new chain, new seat, new tires, new battery, new fork boots, new front fork seals, new flywheel bolt, new points, new intake valve with heavy valve springs, new fuel lines, new fuel filters, new drive cushions in the rear hub, new oem key for the ignition, almost new everything. It has the after market rear adjustable coil-overs and has the HD springs in the front made by a Canadian mini bike enthusiasts. Much better for off highway use. Everything down to the horn works. This year did not come with turn signals. This is also the goofy year where they had a springer type fork halfway before they switched to this telescopic version. It also is the same year for the stainless exhaust which is in great shape for it's age. The bike is running Amsoil synthetic lubricant as well. We have paperwork for over a grand of all the parts into this thing.

The bike is NOT currently registered as we just used it for the race. You will need to take it to the local CHP office, have it inspected (which it will pass with flying colors), then take that paperwork to the DMV to get it registered. I've verified through the PO that it's not in the DMV system any longer, so you will not have to pay back fees. I do NOT have any paperwork for the bike.

Mileage on the Odometer is 3,093.

I was asking $1,000, but because it's not plated im shaving off $200.00. Please do not haggle me lower. Im FIRM.

The bike is advertised locally on CL. Here's the ad with photos: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3613012803.html

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Jay is first in line and is local. Looks like it may be his. Lance you're second up and there's a guy on CL that has pinged me too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles