1964 Nissan patrol - Denver

Lynn

Expedition Leader
I love those old Patrols. Too bad I don't have an extra $2350 right now...

Sounds like it has some very usable upgrades.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
I actually know the guy, He is a good person! I wish I could get a patrol, but I think the better half would kill me LOL

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I believe I know who this is, too. If so, he's got a couple of Patrols, couple of Toyota mini trucks. We've exchanged a few parts for our trucks. Good guy, I'd vouch for him, too.

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
OK, I sent him a message on the other forum last night asking for something I could post over here. I might be interested in it if I wasn't kneedeep in other projects at the moment. Here it is:

I don't have a clue what happened to the ad. I guess that the moderators pulled it for some reason. I had a set price. Willing to take $1900 cash. That is the reserve price on the auction. Then you don't have to compete with the other bidders and the auction will cancel. If someone wants the winch, that can be included for $200 extra for total of $2100. Can't beat that! That is $250 off the BIN price. Saves me on Ebay fees, so will pass the savings on to someone. Here is the Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissa...spagenameZWDVW
Appreciate it! Anyone can email me direct at jeepcj_6@yahoo.com
Thanks!
-Jeff

patrolman

Observer
Looks like I already have some "fans" on here. Didn't know about this site before OldCJ5Guy referred me over here. Sorry the first link was removed for some reason. Still listed on Ebay, and as stated, special prices for a deal that is struck off Ebay. I avoid Ebay fees, so only fair to pass along the savings and kick in a little more for the hassle etc. Hope to meet/chat with more of you soon!

-Jeff

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Yup, Patrolman, stand up guy. If you want a Patrol he's about the best. Knows about all there is to know about them (and Toyotas for that matter).

patrolman

Observer
Thanks for the :bowdown: Dave. Yep, I have had about 10 or 12 Patrols. This is the last one that I have to sell as I will be keeping 2. Have a good garage full of parts too in case anyone is worried about getting parts for these. Most maintenance parts can be found at local parts stores. Specific other parts I typically have. This Patrol is basically complete and just needs some TLC on the brakes to be driveable.

Forgot to mention this. To anyone who has never seen a pop-top Land Rover, here is a link:
http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/LandRoverCaravan/XpandaCab.htm
The Patrol has an identical roof and could easily be converted to the same setup. A great option for camping without the need for a flat tent surface. Also gets plenty of standing room unlike a rooftop tent! A cool expedition option that would be super easy to do to the Patrol.

Last edited:

patrolman

Observer
So the Patrol didn't sell on the Ebay listing. 4,400 page views which is HUGE and 80 people watched it end, but didn't quite make my reserve. SO it is still up for sale. $1,900 as-is cash. Electric winch goes with it for another $200 at time of sale only. Located in South Denver area. Ready to tow home with it's own custom tow bar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles