'18 Ram 3500 w/ Trail Ready bumper

Scoutman

Explorer
Very nice! Trail Ready has been my top choice if I were getting one for the front of my 06. I just wish they didn't weigh so darn much.

mightymike

Adventurer
Between the weight of the bumper and the winch, we had to use the engine hoist to lift it into position. Before and after measurements showed the front drooped 1/4" and that is with the front "snowplow package" springs.

Scoutman

Explorer
Between the weight of the bumper and the winch, we had to use the engine hoist to lift it into position. Before and after measurements showed the front drooped 1/4" and that is with the front "snowplow package" springs.
I wish Trail Ready would start making more aluminum versions of their bumpers. The one AL bumper they make looks odd to me. Buckstop is now giving you the option to pick your material for their various models.

Either way, it looks awesome. Any more picts?

mightymike

Adventurer
I wish Trail Ready would start making more aluminum versions of their bumpers. The one AL bumper they make looks odd to me. Buckstop is now giving you the option to pick your material for their various models.

Either way, it looks awesome. Any more picts?
Thanks! I'm really happy with the truck.Ram 4.jpgRam 2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94