$16.5k 2011 Pro-4x Xterra, 70k mi, Nisstec, Shrockworks [SALE PENDING]

ex-terra

Thanks in advance for reading, additional pictures will be hosted -> here (click 'here' for link).

I’m selling my 2011 Nissan Pro-4x Xterra which I bought from original owner. It has very low miles (70,000), and is from the Southwest USA. However, it currently stored at my fiance's house in Massachusetts. However, if it is not sold by 1st week of May it will be held in storage (still for sale) in New Mexico, but that will be a strictly fly and buy deal mediated by my relatives. As of today I'm willing to meet you in New England and Mid Atlantic states.

I can almost guarantee this is the cleanest Xterra you can find in NE as it has never lived a winter in salt, never smoked in, no kids. I am a field scientist that drives about 25k mi/yr, and this is my vehicle that I’ve driven coast-to-coast a total of 14 times. Everyone says they have ‘highway’ miles, but I have the fuel receipts from 40 states over 3 years to prove it. As this was used for work, I was reimbursed for all maintenance so it has never missed a maintenance interval, and has had full synthetic every 5k miles. ZERO rust, and interior is very , very clean! Needs absolutely nothing (new tires, brakes, battery). All fluids changed at 50K mi.

-Nisstec Ultimate Suspension (Old Man Emu HD leafs, w/ Billstein 5100s and Eibach 600lb springs; $1,800)
-Shrockworks Front Bumper + HI LED fog lamps ($1300 + $400 powder coating)
-White Knuckle rock sliders ($650)
-Hefty Fabworks skid plates ($900; + factory powder coat)
-Engo 12,000lb winch ($400 + $80 synthetic line)
-33" Kumho Roadventure AT51 (less than 15k mi).

Plus CB radio, weathertech mats, and other extras. Stock stereo. Clean title (no dealer fees, or taxes as this is titled/registered in New Mexico). Will facilitate fly and buy. Decide to list this as a global pandemic started. Yay. Only selling due to international move and everything must go. I've had significant interest but still waiting for the right buyer. Make an offer, worst I can say is no. TALK TO YOUR WIVES FIRST. I've spent hours on the phone this week with 3 separate people w/ cash on hand who didn't consult with their SO and ultimately wasted both of our time. Tsk tsk.

2nd photo is frame and frame interior.

Thanks!

IMG_20181018_112722.jpg
IMG_20200311_110822small.jpg

ex-terra

Thanks for all the positive comments! I always try listing things as accurate as possible so as to not waste anyone's time. I'm always a bit suspicious of people who only include 2 or 3 photos from awkward angles.

jhberria

Adventurer
Top notch, super clean Xterra build and a great price. If I were in the market, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. That frame is spotless, and the lead time on the Shrockworks front bumper is typically ~5 months.

Good luck with the sale!

*don't know the seller, but I've been in the Nissan world for a while (7 years) and this X is a great find.)

ex-terra

Top notch, super clean Xterra build and a great price. If I were in the market, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. That frame is spotless, and the lead time on the Shrockworks front bumper is typically ~5 months.

Good luck with the sale!

*don't know the seller, but I've been in the Nissan world for a while (7 years) and this X is a great find.)

Thanks for the compliments! I've absolutely loved this Xterra and there's no doubt that it has been one of the most versatile, and capable vehicles I've used. I'm a field scientist and I spend about 70% of my time outdoors, driving in remote places. The Xterra has shined through it all.

ex-terra

Hard to see in the photos are there any brush marks or other dings in the paint?

Hard to see because they really aren't there ;). Only a few slight scratches in the clear coat. On driver's side rear door there is a ~2in thin scratch that is down to paint and will need a new layer of clear. The rest, aside from the driver front quarter panel, looks almost new.

Maddmatt

Explorer
Miles are too low, price is too cheap, condition is too good - Good luck with sale! If I didn't have two already I would be buying this one.

ex-terra

Thanks for all of the positive reviews! I found a buyer and will be closing the deal. It's a wonderful truck and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another in the future if the cards are right. But now she lives on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles