13 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
I have a really nice one owner (me) Commando Green 2013 Jeep JKUR Unlimited Rubicon with 30,000 miles for sale. This Jeep is nicely appointed with plenty of factory options and some good quality aftermarket components as well. I'll try to list everything and I have included the build sheet in the pictures. It has all the Standard Rubicon options which include the Pentastar 3.6 engine, power windows, locks, AC, CC, auto headlights, Dana 44 axles with locking differentials, 4:1 transfer case, unlocking sway bar, etc. Options include the five speed automatic transmission, 4.10 axle ratio, 430n Navigation, heated seats, remote start, black and saddle dash, factory soft and hard tops (hard top purchased extra from the dealer with the Jeep), Connectivity package, max tow package, slush mats and an engine block heater. I have added an ARB bull bar, Warn M8000 winch, Hella 500FF lights with 100 watt bulbs, 2" Old Man Emu medium heavy lift kit, Teraflex track bar bracket, brake line drop kit, ARB air compressor and EVO bolt in bracket, headliner panels, rear AEV bumper and tire carrier, rear LED light, AEV pump kit, tuffy drivers seat security drawer, entry guards, and a tuned CB radio. The Jeep is still running the stock 32" tires with lots of tread left. It has never been to the body shop, has no glass defects, dings, etc.. I've taken very good care of it and I think it shows. Included with it is all of the original papers, brochure, stock springs, shocks, bumpers, tire carrier, and the owners guides. I fell in love with this Jeep two years ago the minute I seen it and regret having to sell it, however I have four children and need more seating. $35000 firm buys you a nicely equipped low mileage Jeep. The 4.10 gearing and five speed give it a lot of pep and it's ready for 35" tires without having to regear. No I won't accept a fake money order and send you the balance and I do want to meet in person for the transfer, since I need to fill out paperwork with your lender and mine for ownership change. The Jeep is physically located on I-84 in eastern Oregon.
IMG_2365_zps35fd5e41.jpg

IMG_0775_zpswlv8vgdb.jpg

IMG_5309_zpsu0ae2rui.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94