'12 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Sport 4x4 - turn-key, tasteful overland/touring built + RTT

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
***SOLD***

---

A few teaser shots (please check out the Google Drive for many more photos):

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG

---

The CARFAX vehicle-specific private sale Blue Book value for this truck is $23,200 (this report assesses the vehicle based upon its condition, accident-free history, maintenance history, etc.)
---

ExPo,

I would like to cross-link my for sale ad over on Tacomaworld. Here is the link:
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...eful-overland-touring-built-truck-rtt.520589/

And here's a link to the shared Google Drive with over 200+ high-res photos, CARFAX, maintenance log, and very thorough write-up:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/folders/1XV9PyFWajUw5WztGhqw2YVZJW-z056Et

The basic info:

Location – Raleigh, NC
Make – Toyota
Model – Tacoma
Year – 2012 (January 1 delivery date)
Color – White (OEM Paint Color – Super White)
Trim – TRD Sport 4x4, Double Cab (5' Short Bed), w/ OEM tow package and back-up camera
Transmission - Automatic
Current Mileage – 108,xxx
VIN: 5TFLU4EN7CX034008 – USA/Texas built truck!
Owner Count – 2
Territory – Southern/Southwest (GA, SC, NC, and TX (El Paso)). Smoke and kid-free vehicle; though, my dog would sometimes catch a ride in the bed.

---

This is a straight forward truck with no accidents or surprises; it is an extremely dependable and reliable vehicle to the point that it's almost like an extension of our family. The major modifications have been professionally installed by ACC Toyota in GA. I have tackled my daily commute and explored with this Tacoma - it's a great compromise between everyday comfort/practicality and capability. This truck is an absolute mule, it's what we all want in an overland/touring/travel vehicle.

It has an impeccable maintenance history by the original owner and myself; the only item of unscheduled maintenance I have done to this vehicle is the replacement of an AC line that had a mild Class I leak with an AC system recharge. As most of you know, the 4.0L V-6 1GR-FE engine is quickly earning a reputation for long-term reliability. I've seen threads on here of owners getting over 400k+ miles, and going, on this engine - so this truck is really just breaking in and ready for a long life. My plan was to keep this vehicle for a very long time, but things have changed.

---

For any and all inquiries, please respond via PM or you can shoot me an email at: 2012whitetoyotatacoma@gmail.com

I noted in the for sale ad that I have experience selling vehicles to out of state buyers. I have sold two similar vehicles to out of state buyers (MT and PA) with no issues. I can meet your shipper for loading or meet you at the Raleigh, NC (RDU) airport with a full tank of gas if you want to fly in and drive it home.

Thank you,

-Stephen

Last edited:

yonah

The truck+ RTT (sans annex) in action outside of Sedona, AZ.

IMG_3052.JPG

Last edited:

FJ SD

Builder
Beautiful rig. Unfortunately I am not in the market at this time for a new vehicle but just wanted to say you deserve credit for the depth that went in to your posting. The amount of information and detailed pictures is actually unreal. This should be the model for every other listing on the page. GLWS.

yonah

Beautiful rig. Unfortunately I am not in the market at this time for a new vehicle but just wanted to say you deserve credit for the depth that went in to your posting. The amount of information and detailed pictures is actually unreal. This should be the model for every other listing on the page. GLWS.

Thank you so much - I truly appreciate it. I was diligent in the use/upkeep of this Tacoma and didn't want to slouch when listing it. It always amazes me how little effort some put into selling a vehicle. If it's special and priced accordingly, it needs to be showcased as such.

I know I'm going to miss this truck. It's the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned. I would drive it to Alaska tomorrow, and hit every destination along the way, without thinking twice.

yonah

Bump. I forgot to mention in my FS listing that the rear differential breather has been extended to prevent moisture intrusion. The front diff is extended from the factory.

Open to offers.

Last edited:

yonah

Price drop. For those who may not have clicked through the Google Drive - this truck has been maintained extremely well and is up to date on all scheduled/recommended maintenance:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1iZA...CfTRmh/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

-$28,000 as pictured (w/ RTT and annex)
-$27,000 as pictured (w/o RTT and annex)
-$26,000 as pictured (w/o RTT, annex, and ARB drawers)

The CARFAX vehicle-specific private sale Blue Book value for this truck is $23,200 (this report assesses the vehicle based upon its condition, accident-free history, maintenance history, etc.)

Last edited:

gaberelli

Observer
Someone please buy without RTT and Annex so I can buy locally! :) Seriously though, GLWS. If I had the money I'd buy the whole package and replace my worn out 4Runner.

yonah

Price drop. For those who may not have clicked through the Google Drive - this truck has been maintained extremely well and is up to date on all scheduled/recommended maintenance:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1iZA...CfTRmh/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

-$28,000 as pictured (w/ RTT and annex)
-$27,000 as pictured (w/o RTT and annex)
-$26,000 as pictured (w/o RTT, annex, and ARB drawers)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles