109 for sale

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Prefer any buyers to look at her in person as pictures do not do the good and bad justice. Selling her to finance another project that is more family oriented. Sad to see her go but life takes us in different directions.

Last edited:

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Top speed is 55mph.:smiley_drive: A 200 or 300 tdi will bolt right in and PRESTO! you now have a diesel 109! The series TC is virtually bullet proof.

TNRonin

I'm lucky you are not anywhere near me. Come to think of it, NONE of the vehicles are EVER near me. Everything is out west.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
100% affiliation

Bump for new CL listing:

Thanks for looking!:smiley_drive:

Last edited:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I likey! and it's already been registered and titled in CA! **must look away**

Do you have any other photos besides just that one?

superpowerdave

Adventurer
JRose you should buy it and we'll form our own little club of 109 owners in Boise :)

On a side note Steven, I understand the reasons you're parting with her, just know when the time comes to find another one we'll be there to help you scour the country for the right one for you and the clan.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
JRose you should buy it and we'll form our own little club of 109 owners in Boise :)

On a side note Steven, I understand the reasons you're parting with her, just know when the time comes to find another one we'll be there to help you scour the country for the right one for you and the clan.

Thanks Dave! I've been driving her as a daily driver lately. RHD sure is fun. I am sourcing the parts to convert my RRC to RHD...:smiley_drive:

ps - I still need to figure out how to ship that rim to you & Shawna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles