100W Portable kit on ebay

cactusjk

Explorer
Have not taken it out. My wife tried to lift it off the porch and needless to say that set the tone... I might leave it packaged up in case someone wants it.

cactusjk

Explorer
Okay - the shock is over and it really is a very nice setup albeit big! Looks like Solar Blvd is out of everything but the 160W.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
My 120 has been in my backyard for a month and a half now. I got a few batteries i rotate around to keep charged. So far even in the rain. It still charging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
I've utilized mine a few times now. Doesn't seem to even require a ton of light to have a charge. Keeps up with my fridge and running lights at night as well as the radio throughout the trip. The carrying bag is a definite plus. Especially the pouch on the front. I keep the cords for my panel and my fridge in there as well as a microfiber to wipe it down. I wish the latching system was a little better though, one of mine fell off.

kbahus

Adventurer
Well shoot, I can't find these kits on Solar Boulevard's website any more. I wonder if they discontinued them?

JKJenn

Adventurer
Well shoot, I can't find these kits on Solar Boulevard's website any more. I wonder if they discontinued them?

Take a look at the Renogy kids on Amazon. They are reasonably priced and get good reviews. I ordered (2) 100 watt panels in a kit and the are waiting to be used with my new trailer. They are pretty large I may regret getting that size.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
What is zamp plug? Is it rust?

It's an SAE plug and it a blue corrosion. I put electric grease in there after cleaning it out last week and seems to be ok now. I am assuming it's just moisture. This is what it looks like
nujubadu.jpg
eqadava9.jpg

afbond03

Adventurer
I know this is the eBay kit thread but alot of the Solar Blvd kit has been talked about in here as well. I was looking to get the 120 Watt kit from Solar Blvd. but as many have realized it wasn't coming back in stock. I contacted them the other day and they mentioned due to the tariffs they will no longer be stocking these portable kits. With that said, has anyone came across any other portable setups like these besides the ones on eBay? I found the Renogy one on Amazon for $269. Figured before I pull the trigger on the eBay kit or the Renogy kit I would see if anyone else has found a retailer for these portable kits at about the same price point.

I know this is the eBay kit thread but alot of the Solar Blvd kit has been talked about in here as well. I was looking to get the 120 Watt kit from Solar Blvd. but as many have realized it wasn't coming back in stock. I contacted them the other day and they mentioned due to the tariffs they will no longer be stocking these portable kits. With that said, has anyone came across any other portable setups like these besides the ones on eBay? I found the Renogy one on Amazon for $269. Figured before I pull the trigger on the eBay kit or the Renogy kit I would see if anyone else has found a retailer for these portable kits at about the same price point.

I did not find another one at that price point with some research. I did end up with the renogy on ebay and offered 239.99 which was accepted ... It is coming tomorrow and I will do some testing in Arizona. I also purchased an Arkpak so this set up with my arb fridge should do quite well here in the southwest.

Good luck,
Az

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles