'10 Tundra CrewMax

zidaro

Explorer
Merry Christmas! Im here. i go everywhere?. LT has been amazing for my purposes. But.... I don't jump my tundra, i wheel it. Hard. Usually with the TC on it.
Ill update with some shots of places. But if you've got specific questions, LMK

Aaron

rruff

Explorer
Merry Christmas! Im here. i go everywhere?. LT has been amazing for my purposes. But.... I don't jump my tundra, i wheel it. Hard. Usually with the TC on it.

I recall you mentioning that sway was pretty bad when you first got that set up. That's understandable... wheel travel and articulation will always be at odds with stability. Did you find a way to mitigate that or just live with it?

Dmski

Adventurer

Aaron

I think you of all people seem to wheel the piss out of your rig which is awesome! I do have a few questions for you. How have the leaf springs fared any squeaks and such or have they held up well? Also, how much width did you gain up front, and did you do anything out back to match the width or just leave it narrow tracked? On my xterra with a T swap i'm running spacers out back and it's still narrower than the front track width. Without getting a custom axle it'll stay that way for me. And how is your body roll on road with the camper on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles