10% off at Sierra Expeditions- Weekend ONLY

FlyingWen

Explorer
Well it is that time of year again, the annual Expedition Trophy sale!

deflate.jpg
ARB E-Z Deflator
pett.jpg
Pett Potty System

Safari Snorkels include Free Shipping which WILL be combined with the 10% off coupon

Sale ends Sunday, Sept 28th.
Enter coupon code "Expo08" at checkout for 10% off savings

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Trophy!

small print:

sorry, no rain checks. Shipping will be added to all items, unless otherwise noted. 1 coupon per person

Last edited:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
wow, thats a good price for a LJ snorkel.

$309.00 for TJ or Unlimited owners.

Beowolf, Nwoods, CA-RJ, etc....DO IT, come AWN!...lol.

if i had the cash flow, I'd totally buy this now. I drink the snorkel Kool-aid on a daily basis

vengeful

Explorer
You guys always pick the worst times for me to do these sales. :ar15: Y'all should really consult with me before you do these, to make sure that I have the cash flow to buy something. LOL. :sombrero:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
FlyingWen said:
Safari Snorkels include Free Shipping which WILL be combined with the 10% off coupon

Oh, now you tell me:sombrero: .

Just kidding. I love my new snorkel by the way.

Thanks to Wil and Wen for sourcing it and getting it to me so quickly!!!

I can't wait until I can upload pics to ExPo again.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
No offense...but I sure hope we won't be needing any clotting agents at the ET....

:sombrero: :safari-rig: :safari-rig: :safari-rig:

-H-

Atticus_1354

Adventurer
Sounds like a good reason to buy some of the things I have had my eyes on. Now I can have some auxiliary lights for the Big Bend trip and I can start doing some real night wheeling.

Atticus_1354

Adventurer
Ordered about $200 worth of stuff tonight. Please feel free to throw extra free stuff in my order. But really thanks for a good site and a well timed coupon.

FlyingWen

Explorer
I forgot to mention that we have put together an Engel package for the MT45. You can save some extra coin when buying Engel accessories together with the Engel and, yes, these discounts can be combined with the 10% off sale

Thanks everyone!

ssmathis

Observer
Well I was just going to start ordering some things for my build and this would have worked out great and this is how I felt this morning :sombrero: , until I was just told my current position I've been at for 8 years was being eliminated. At least they're moving me into another role....which will be the first eliminated in the next round....so the build must wait.

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles