10,000km from Minnesota to Cabo and Back in the Green Machine

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Awesome. Hope you applied some sunscreen spf 1,000,000 before exposing those fair legs to the Baja sun? Thanks for posting this.

mekcanix

Camper
This is a great write up and its motivating too. My wife and I are looking to make the haul from Winnipeg Manitoba down to Cabo. It wont be racing though, most likely pullin our small RV but damn you make a guy think. Again excellent write up, thank you for sharing

nbutze

This is a great write up and its motivating too. My wife and I are looking to make the haul from Winnipeg Manitoba down to Cabo. It wont be racing though, most likely pullin our small RV but damn you make a guy think. Again excellent write up, thank you for sharing
Thank you so much! We are practically neighbors! Back before COVID we went Winnipeg quite bit. In my previous life I raced snowmobiles and spent a lot of time in Beausejour if you know where that is! ;)

mekcanix

Camper
Thank you so much! We are practically neighbors! Back before COVID we went Winnipeg quite bit. In my previous life I raced snowmobiles and spent a lot of time in Beausejour if you know where that is! ;)
I certainly do. I actually watched a few of those races over the years, but I was a 4x4 guy all the time never a snowmobile guy

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
What an awesome write up. You gave me some serious baja envy. Haven't gone from cabo to San Diego in about 5 years. Been to mexico many times since then but always just south of the border for a surf or bachelor party or for vacation.

You definitely did it right and I love giving little things to the local kids. I always bring stickers, some cheap shirts and a big jug of change and just hand them out to kids when i see them. Will definitely bring some soccer balls next time that is a great idea!

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Thanks for the great write up and pics. Showed the pics to SWMBO and now she says she is willing to drive down there with me if we can find another trailer tugging ROF couple to join us. My gratitude senor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior