1 Red MFC, 1 tan WFC, 1 MFC spout, 1 SOLO WFC pump $100 local-Salem OR

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Must buy all, must pick up in Salem-

The MFC spout is a homemade one I bought off of the eBay. Never used it.

The MFC is in fair condition, slight weeping when on my truck & full. Probably needs a new gasket (see note on my latest update post though on that...). The lid strap is cracked & barely hanging on. See picture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The SOLO pump worked great! Never used for chemicals, bought it just for an in camp sprayer.

You would need to add your own kitchen sprayer head (I needed it to fix a faucet sprayer) & add a semi-rigid straw. No idea where that ran off to...probably can pick up 6' of it at lowes/HD for <$10.

See this thread here to see how to build up the sprayer. I just used a simple sink hose sprayer, the shower sprayer he used would be super nice...

image.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
Too pricey?

FYI: the red MFC holds gas fine, and has been on and off my truck for a year. The weeping I describe is just that. Probably not an issue if you only fill it to 4gal, but I like the extra as I use siphon to pump from it (usually leaves 1/2 a gal or so).

Has gas in it now- no problem on my carrier.

The water carrier I just bought, but looks great! - or you can have my old water carrier. They look the same.

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Bump-

Hauled that stuff out here, so pickup in Salem OR. I'll see if I can't edit the title...

On the note of "weeping" gas, that can was on my truck mostly full (?4-4 1/2gal) for the entire move Boston to here & I just took it off on Friday. Must have fixed itself or the lid tightened up just right or something, as it's not weeping now. These are great cans, I noticed a couple times on the drive out & at my temporary housing over in Dallas that the can had "ballooned" up a bit due to the heat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier