1.4 tcases- an offer

Maryland 110

Adventurer
When I ordered my Tdi, it took 3 weeks at sea, but it went to Los Angeles. I'm betting a week going to Baltimore.

Timmy, did you hear back from Ashcroft? I sent him my info, and he said he would contact me before charging my card just to confirm. Haven't heard back from him yet.

Figure 13-15 days for the passage Felixstowe to Baltimore. I won't know what ship the container going on until its sitting in Felixstowe ready to be loaded.
He send you guys invoices yet ? I need those for entry.

jrose609

Explorer
Figure 13-15 days for the passage Felixstowe to Baltimore. I won't know what ship the container going on until its sitting in Felixstowe ready to be loaded.
He send you guys invoices yet ? I need those for entry.

Me neither on invoices yet. Said he would do that when he charges us.

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
I emailed ashcroft and they told me they would charge us tomorrow. I am hoping I get this transfer case a little bit before Thanksgiving so I can get it installed before I drive home for the break. If I don't it may not get installed till Christmas break.

jrose609

Explorer
I emailed ashcroft and they told me they would charge us tomorrow. I am hoping I get this transfer case a little bit before Thanksgiving so I can get it installed before I drive home for the break. If I don't it may not get installed till Christmas break.

Thanks for the update, Timmy

Maryland 110

Adventurer

Greyhound is your uncle

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
I know Drillbit mentioned awhile ago he just goes to walmart and gets a larger rubbermaid to ship the transfer cases in by way of fedex. If that doesn't work I always have forward air.

Edit: Doug I am pretty cool with shipping the transfer case with whatever is easiest for you to do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior