07 Tundra 5.7 Reg Cab AT Habitat PRICE DROP

36k all in for truck and shell. Would sell both seperately also. Located in Carson City Nevada.

Build receipt for AT Habitat shell on 1st page. Over $12k and like new

Is there a local Toyota dealer where I could have a pre-purchase inspection done? I'm in Iowa--would like to have it inspected thoroughly before investing in a flight to Nevada to inspect. I'm interested in your rig. What is the towing capacity? I recently purchased a Conqueror UEV 490 Extreme.

zirkel

Can you contact me at: gardner (dot) biz (at) geemail (dot) com

Going to be in Reno today and would like to swing south and have a look, if you're available. ~Dave

Racingdad

Adventurer
If anyone is seriously interested I'd be happy to swing down to Carson to take additional pics and give an unbiased opinion. For a PPI Carson City Toyota is just fine. If you wanted the AT shell inspected etc you could contact various 4X4 shops in Carson City including TSA Custom Car and Truck, and 4 Wheel Parts. AT may also have a recommendation for local shops they use for any warranty work. Send me a PM if I can help.

The truck and AT certainly look nice and the single cab short wheel base would be more Jeep like on the trail than a crew cab long bed.

Shellshock

If this had gone for sale earlier I’d have been all over it. I just built nearly the same thing on a crewmax tundra this spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles