07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rugged Ridge Front/Rear Tube Doors NEW With Mirrors $550

aaaslayer

EDIT: willing to trade for a new arb 2500. or used. either or, i will also need cash on your end as the arb 2500 new can be had for $285 shipped

Hello,

Have a brand new set from Rugged Ridge of Front Tube Doors and Rear Tube Doors. Includes Quadratec new mirrors both driver and passenger. Comes with 4 keys, all 4 doors have a lock and all are keyed the same for the same key.

New in box still never used. Bought an extra set for my dad's jeep but he decided not to mount them.

$700 picked up $550 picked up. I can ship, but it will be costly, it is 3 boxes, 1 for the front doors, 1 for the rear, and 1 for the mirrors.

INCLUDED:

2 front doors
2 rear doors
2 front mirrors
hardware
4 keys all keyed the same

NOT INCLUDED:

jeep
arm rests

These are still sealed in their box, I have stock pictures and also a shot of the set I have on my Jeep from my recent outing with them.

Last edited:

aaaslayer

good morning send me an offer I am located in Ontario California. Brand new doors in box, never been opened or used. Includes 4 doors, 2 mirrors new, 4 keys all keyed the same for the 4 doors that have locks. I have a set on my Rubicon and I love them! I have a spare new set that didn't get used on my dad's Jeep, come get these doors at a great price

ianereed

yes if you can find a buyer for just rears. otherwise I will never be able to get rid of them as nobody wants just rears
thats why i asked - i'm not going to set up your sale for you, just offering to help you offload what i'm interested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94