06 LJ Rubi (TX)

roadkill

Adventurer
the time has come where I must part with my jeep. it has been a reliable wheeler for me but it is no longer my DD (have work truck) and I have other things that I could use the money on. truth of the matter is I do good to put 7500 miles on it in a year and take it offroad maybe twice a year and would rather see this jeep go to somebody who will use it rather than just looking at it sitting in my driveway or barn.

2006 LJ Rubi with the auto and dual tops. 27,000 miles. It has the OME susp and JKS control arms. JKS rear trackbar and Currie front trackbar and steering setup. JKS disconnects. JKS 1.25" body lift. Metal Cloak Overline tube fenders and rear fenders. Savvy front bumper and gas tank skid. JeepMedic bellyup and oilpan skid. A to Z Fabrication rear bumper/tire carrier. Poison Spider corner guards with flush mount leds. Jeep 7 blade fan and heavy duty fan clutch (these parts are no longer available) Toys by Troy rocker guards and sport cage Warn 9000lb winch 35" BFG KM2's that are 90% or better and a new spare. 5.13 gears with chrome moly axles. rear locker was replaced with a factory front locker. still have the original rear locker in good shape as well as factory axle shafts. I will throw in all my extra parts and accesories for any expo member that buys this, including the bikini top and header. I also have all maintenance records since new.

only known issues are the mini cats glowing red. was told it was a convertor and Jeep has a backorder on these. I replaced with an aftermarket convertor only to discover that wasn't the problem. I haven't had a chance to look into this issue but imagine it's a simple fix; probably a map or O2 sensor. the jeep runs fine and doesn't show any codes but the cats and manifold glow red at night.

asking $21,000 I feel this is a really fair price for this jeep and is a smoking deal for someone here when you factor in all the spare parts I'll throw in as well.

DSC05255.jpg

DSC05257.jpg

DSC05254.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz