06' drz400sm

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Selling my 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM - $3000 to me

Bike runs great. Has a C-Baileys windshiled that can be taken off or put back on with one allen wrench and 4 bolts in about 5 minutes. Blocks the cold wind on your chest when riding in the cooler months.

Rear hatch has quick release to take on and off with the press of a button.

851225867_9tAvK-L.jpg

Fresh battery, battery tender and brand new back tire just put on with about 10 miles ridden on the new rubber. Edge rear tail light and turn signals. to eliminate that stock trailer light that came on the bike you see in the bottom photo. Other than the air-box mod and drilling out the exhaust to allow more airflow, the bike is bone stock. Just turned 5000 miles. Always used synthetic oils

Bike has always been stored under a DirtBag Cover. Cover is majorly faded, but will come with bike

475867330_52bgb-L-1.jpg

We used this as our run-around vehicle while traveling, but the wife wont ride it, and after riding a friends Zuma, she wants to switch to that because she feels comfortable on the scooter??? I dont ask, I just say 'Oh, Ok' :bike_rider:

Zuma is lighter so it will ride better on the rack.

475862691_vreBq-L-1.jpg

Bike is in Cedar Key Florida if you want to come look at it

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Nice deal, I'd consider it if I were in the market. I just picked up a drz400s and LOVE it. Even more so now that I have the supermoto wheels for commuting.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Nice deal, I'd consider it if I were in the market. I just picked up a drz400s and LOVE it. Even more so now that I have the supermoto wheels for commuting.

This is probably the perfect bike for commuting. It's so light and easy to maneuver, yet still gets up and goes when you need it to.

Bike is sold/traded to Rovertrader so it's off the market

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke