'05 Tacoma long travel zombie response vehicle

tacogrande

Are you prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse? Not in your stock rig you're not. This 2005 Toyota Tacoma ZRV is built tough and reliable and will get you there and back again, even if "there" is through a horde of flesh eating zombies. My no nonsense redneck engineering methods would take years of laboratory research to replicate, and the metallurgy learned from the school of hard knocks has empowered me with the knowledge to build stuff out of metal that doesn't break. Murphy and his law being what it is, I over built all components of the roll cage, bumpers, and suspension ...you know...just in case. If you absolutely, positively, need to get there come hell or high water AND come home in one piece, consider buying this beast. It has a Total Chaos long travel kit up front with Icon coilovers and King bypass shocks. Out back is All-Pro offroad Baja leaves capable of 20" of travel kept under control by 18" stroke triple bypass 3" diameter Radflo shocks and 4" hydraulic bumps. The motor is mostly stock for reliability, and it starts every time you put the key in the ignition. It has the 4.0L V-6 with a six speed manual trans, manual shift transfer case, no abs or traction control bs, lockers front and rear, and 37" Military goodyear's on hummer double beadlocks. Bedlined and sprayed with industrial flat black paint. The interior is "spartan" to say the least, but everything works (a/c, heat. defrost, cruise control, loud stereo). 79,000 miles and just getting broke in. Comes with one package of twinkies and a HAM radio. $30,000 (I have $50k into it) or trade for some sort of expo rig of similar value (up or down $$$). I like FJ80's and yota stuff, just has to be reliable. That said, no fords. Just wanting to slow down a little, this truck is capable of triple digit speeds in the dirt. Currently located in Pendleton, Or.

19425f82.jpg

521d83a2.jpg

DSC06895.jpg

f3f02b2d.jpg

7f848f4b.jpg

067a9455.jpg

3bace317.jpg

6a6ec004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member