05+ taco dbl cab seat cover options.

wingysataday

Adventurer
I am trying to get a seat cover for the back seat that will allow me to still use the storage back there. All the generic seat covers limit me folding one seat up at a time or folding 1 seat down at a time. And they also don't allow the armrest to pop down either. Thanks guys!

wingysataday

Adventurer
So after much research. I have found coverking.com to be awesome! I am just having a hard time figuring out which ones to get? neoprene or Ballistic material???

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
The ExpidetionOverland 2013 build is using GT seat covers - http://www.gtcovers.com/seat-covers/Toyota-seat-covers.html

With in seat airbags and all the folding seat options GT covers look like the fit modern cars.

+1 for GT. The GT covers fit over each individual portion of the seat so the seats can flip up or down just like they did from the factory.

I've been running GT front seat covers on my 4runner since last year and love them. They're not the softest, but they're very durable.

2012_0914_154255AA.jpg

2012_0914_154228AA.jpg

wingysataday

Adventurer
I found a used rear cover on amazon coverking neosupreme charcoal/black for $110 shipped! I am anxious to see what kind of shape it is in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne