05 sequoia limited aka “turd crappley”

cssimeur

Love your build thread. I ended up having to get rid of my old rig ('01 LT Z71 Silverado) that I'd been very slowly building into a great adventure vehicle. It was depressing. Had been looking for something almost identical and just couldn't find what I was looking for. I ended up expanding my search into large SUV territory and then had an '05 Sequoia with 140K miles on it and in fantastic condition practically fall into my lap. I've been doing a deep dive to see what people have done. This is a great primer for a 1st Gen Sequoia newbie! Super glad I found this.

Smileyshaun

Observer
Love your build thread. I ended up having to get rid of my old rig ('01 LT Z71 Silverado) that I'd been very slowly building into a great adventure vehicle. It was depressing. Had been looking for something almost identical and just couldn't find what I was looking for. I ended up expanding my search into large SUV territory and then had an '05 Sequoia with 140K miles on it and in fantastic condition practically fall into my lap. I've been doing a deep dive to see what people have done. This is a great primer for a 1st Gen Sequoia newbie! Super glad I found this.

Well unfortunately I ended up selling it

Smileyshaun

Observer
Well the sequoia is off with its new owner and now I’m learning this 2wd world stuff . I’ll be back with another off-road rig soon more dedicated for off-road sense I have a daily driver now . Even though it’s lowered already and I put some 20d on it ( no I can’t leave anything stock ) we will still use it for gravel road driving and camping .32B11A30-447D-444C-9563-25F94EAF8132.jpegA442AE4A-75EB-44CF-B74E-C225251CB4B2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior