*SOLD* 05 LR3 for sale AZ $2500

SonoranCruisers

Hello,

I’ve got a 2005 LR3 SE V6 with 166k miles that I’m looking to find the right home for, more on this in a second. I purchased this vehicle for my wife about 12 years ago and it has been her daily up until a few months ago, so it has been just a Target crawler.

So the right buyer? My first car (+25 years ago) was a 1979 FJ40 and it had such an impact on my life. I remember wrenching on it with my dad, spending every dollar I got on it, going out camping with buddies and just loving to drive it. But with life moving forward unfortunately I sold it. Fast forward and now I’ve got a few cause the itch never left me. Back to the right buyer, I want to sell this to someone young who is a fan of Land Rovers,a good human, has a love for the outdoors and wants to learn how to wrench on their own vehicle. The kid who saw that D90 drive by and it sparked that love affair. I just want to get this vehicle into someone’s hands that would hopefully recreate what I had growing up.

There are a couple easy fixes wrong with it currently:
-Air bag light is on. Dealer said it needs a new clock spring. Haven’t done anything about it.
-Info screen says low coolant when you turn car off. The float in reservoir tank has lost its buoyancy so it doesn’t float anymore.
-Gas gauge doesn’t work. Haven’t looked into it, just use trip and refill by 300 miles.
-Paint on hood and roof has no clear coat so it’s a flatter blue than rest of vehicle.

A couple things I’ve just done:
-New Land Rover air struts replaced on front from Atlantic British.
-New AGM Interstate battery.

It has crawl control, hill descent, adjustable ride height air suspension, no 3rd row, 3 sun roofs, tan leather interior.

I would say the overall condition is pretty good just needs a real good detail and those few things fixed if you wanted and your all set. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this vehicle anywhere as is sits right now.

The rules say I’ve got to list a price so let’s say kbb says $2987-$5930 so let’s say $2500 and price is definitely negotiable.

Located in southern Arizona. Due to COVID-19 test drives won’t be give and will be sold as is.

Attachments

• 6AFE827F-8BEC-4273-B9D9-C1D20C7C32AB.jpeg
    6AFE827F-8BEC-4273-B9D9-C1D20C7C32AB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 398
  • 615FF7F0-FC34-44B1-AF0C-F209B841A04F.jpeg
    615FF7F0-FC34-44B1-AF0C-F209B841A04F.jpeg
    609.8 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

buellconvert

I sure wish this beauty was on the east coast, well to be honest I wish I was out west and closer to you. I'd snap this up in a hurry, but I am sure someone will be the lucky new owner in short order. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Outono

You’re selling for too little. This should be a $5000 truck, maybe a little more.

I just sold mine, and ya it was quite a bit more fixed up, but I also had the gas gauge problem and it went for $11,000 with 126,000 miles.

Take some real nice photos, write a great story, and you’ll be able to make more on this truck.

EDIT: just saw it’s a V6. That is tougher to sell. However, I paid $3000 for a total bucket of a V6 LR3 and literally walked away from the truck in a week due to total engine failure. I’m still sure you can get more than asking.

SonoranCruisers

You’re selling for too little. This should be a $5000 truck, maybe a little more.

I just sold mine, and ya it was quite a bit more fixed up, but I also had the gas gauge problem and it went for $11,000 with 126,000 miles.

Take some real nice photos, write a great story, and you’ll be able to make more on this truck.

EDIT: just saw it’s a V6. That is tougher to sell. However, I paid $3000 for a total bucket of a V6 LR3 and literally walked away from the truck in a week due to total engine failure. I’m still sure you can get more than asking.

Appreciate the feedback but this one isn’t about the money. Just want to find the right youngster to enjoy it. ?

zssimon

Is this still available? Live in Southern AZ and looking for a ski/adventure vehicle for winter and summer.

SonoranCruisers

$2500 .... Let’s find this a good home people, spread the word. Some kid out there needs this! Let’s get the next generation of adventures going here! It’s an extra extra extra car and doesn’t fit in with all the Toyota’s ? so it’s gotta go.

Attachments

• 31BD59B8-1762-4C25-AC44-31F1D9ACBF6B.jpeg
    31BD59B8-1762-4C25-AC44-31F1D9ACBF6B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
  • 8B3D106D-BBBF-4208-B5C1-61BBAC90B789.jpeg
    8B3D106D-BBBF-4208-B5C1-61BBAC90B789.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member