'04 Tacoma wheels

obiwanjak

Observer
Stock 16" aluminum wheels from a '04 Tacoma. Good shape, a few corrosion spots on a few of the wheels. Came off at 25k miles, was not offroaded until after then. Straight and no dings. Also comes with a fifth wheel - stock steel spare w/ mounted BFGoodrich. Great for mounting winter tires!

$150 - local pickup preferred in San Diego area. Will help with delivery within a reasonable distance. Will ship on your dime if I can't find a local buyer. Cash face-to-face or paypal for shipped item.

Regards,

Loren

733637065_cRiq6-S.jpg

Last edited:

obiwanjak

Observer
Gents,

It's stock Tacoma backspacing, I believe 3.75".

I would be willing to separate the spare if I have a buyer for the aluminum wheels first.

I do have a PM with a shipping quote request for the wheels themselves, will advise on how that turns out. More to follow this evening.

Thanks,

Loren

obiwanjak

Observer
Gents,

For reference, shipping from San Diego to Jackson, WY will be around $80 for the four wheels. I'll give Bugspray a 24 hour refusal on an offer to ship the four wheels to him for $120 plus shipping, then split out the spare for $30 plus shipping. I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Loren

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I'll buy the spare for $30 if the other guy doesn't want it.

I'm local and will pickup.

NothingClever

Explorer
Darn....I just need one of the primary wheels to use as my spare. New OEM wheel for a 2002 costs something crazy like $350 so I've been hoping to pick up a single somehow.

Any chance of that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne