04 DII (Drover) locked, cannibal v8, 6" lift, 35's, gavly frame

trialrun

Observer
Sold, heading to its new owner in the morning. Bittersweet, but it's time for Drover to tackle some west coast trails!

She is now 50 state legal, big shoutout to Mike over at Holland's Garage for addressing all the emission issues:

-new knock sensor
-installed the SAI pump back in the rig, had to relocate due to the ARB compressor
-replaced the front wheel hub due to a bad sensor
-replaced a bad o2 sensor
-tracked miles to reset codes, ran it through Connecticut emissions and passed

He also did an oil change and serviced the a/c (replaced a hardline and recharged)

*****ENTERTAINING TRADES****

Long story short, I bought this rig from Drew at the end of last fall. This disco is nothing short of amazing, overcomes anything you put in its way with ease and built with an open checkbook. I also have an 03 Disco, however the cannibal v8 in Drover is day and night difference when driving around....thing is a absolute beast! I'd love to keep it but unfortunately my priorities have changed and i'm putting Drover back on the market for someone else to enjoy

2004 Discovery SE7 (body has about 185k miles, motor has about 6k miles). This is a trail truck but drives real nice and smooth on the street. Has minor scratches as expected on a rig of this age, most can be buffed out but I say it gives it character. There is a dent by the left taillight and one on the hood.

Here is his build thread: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/118052-04-DII-build
As you can see its a well put together rig.

Here was the ad when I purchased it: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/134795-04-DII-for-trade-SOLD!!
Please note that Drew kept the winch, front lights, awning and fridge.

Below is a quick rundown of what is currently installed:

315/75r16 km2's
Cannibal v8 300+ HP (less than 6,000 miles) 10:1 compression 300HP
Galvy frame
Custom front bumper RTE
Greg Davis rear bumper
Voyager sliders
Full drawer system
On board air (with connections on front and rear bumpers) ARB compressor is not filling, will need to be repaired or replaced
Cobra 75wxt cb / fire stick antenna
Custom rear tire mount
rear ladder
level gauge
Voyager rack
Hellas on the rack
Rear Hellas
Full mantec caged rear
Dog guard
Rear window mantec grates
Mantec shelf
CT work light
black interior
Ashcroft axles front and rear
Gas tank skid
Front and rear diff skids
T-case tranny skid
IBS battery management system
TJM snorkel
Custom steelies from lucky 8
4.37 gears front and rear
terrafirma springs
dislocation cones
bilstein 7100 remote reservoir , front and rear.
Front terrafirma radius arms, rear arms cut, lengthened and cranked, (RTE)
Slick rock quick disconnect sway bar links (front)
Rear quick disconnect sways extended bump stops
+4 extended brake lines
Extended abs
Terrafirma rotors
ARB lockers front , and rear
Tom woods double cardon shafts front and rear
NRP exhaust
cats removed and 02 deletes installed
dual batteries optima yellow tops
AUX fuse box
windshield fluid relocated
sunroofs sealed
hella switches wired for lights, fridge, 2 12volt inputs

$16k OBO takes her home. ENTERTAINING TRADES Serious buyers only, no joy rides, payment plans, etc. Clear title. Sold as is, no warranties.

Rig is located in E. Hartford, CT. Email me for more info or to set up a viewing chrisstephenson01@gmail.com

current photos shortly

Last edited:

trialrun

Observer
In all honesty we're looking for something more practical to use as a daily driver and weekend camping/exploring rig that gets at least 17-20 mpg. Having drover has limited the areas we travel out to due to gas milage. Also something that's not as jacked up, so the dogs can jump in and out the back. Been leaning towards a 4th gen limited 4Runner or something in that class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier