'03 DII/CDL/Rovertym/Winch

RLTW06

Price Drop: $8000 OBO. Baby is here.

For Sale: 2003 Land Rover Discovery II with CDL and Rovertym Bumper
Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/Thendrix06/03Disco?feat=email#
2003 Land Rover Discovery II - Bonatti Gray exterior and black interior with 98,000 Miles.

Vehicle is in great shape and has been well maintained; I have oil change records for the last two years or so and all other maintenance has been done at two great LR Shops (Rover Automotive in NC and The Shop in GA). See below for list of extras. I am selling it because I am about to have my first child and the wife says it must go.

- CDL with linkage (entire transfer case swapped)
- Rovertym front bumper (wideface with full brush bar)
- Superwinch 8500 Lb winch (Literally 1 month old, used once)
- Rebuilt Toddco Front Drive Shaft (fully greaseable)
- Rear Ladder
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Discovery I front wipers (with new blades)
- Headliner replaced with spray-on
- 245/75-16 General Grabber A/T Tires (80% tread)
- 6 Disk CD Changer

PM me for details. I took some pics and they can be found at this website: https://picasaweb.google.com/Thendrix06/03Disco?feat=email#

Last edited:

bovw

Explorer
Let me know if you'd be interested in swapping that RTE for a ARB plus a bit of cash.

RLTW06

Sorry, I am selling it altogether... I'm less than a month away from the little dude showing up and the truck sadly must go.

Cambo

Adventurer
Congrats on the baby!! You should swap bumpers plus cash with Bovw. The Disco will still be worth what your asking plus you get a little extra cash. I am sure he would do all the labor too. Either way, GLWS!

jrose609

Explorer
Congrats on the baby!! You should swap bumpers plus cash with Bovw. The Disco will still be worth what your asking plus you get a little extra cash. I am sure he would do all the labor too. Either way, GLWS!

X2

Dave (bovw) is a good dude. He will treat you right.

bovw

Explorer
Congrats on the little one, that is a journey I wouldn't trade for anything.

jrose609 said:
Dave (bovw) is a good dude. He will treat you right.
Thank you Jason.

Cambo said:
I would most certainly do all the labor, He needs rest for middle of the night feedings.:)

RLTW06

Thanks to all, the little man loves riding in the Disco... puts him right to sleep. I would sell the bumper separately; but unfortunately, I don't have the original bumper to put back on it and I am sure selling it sans bumper would be a deal breaker. I am taking over my wife's car and we are just waiting for her mom-mobile to come in at the dealership. I would much rather it go to someone who will use it for what is it meant for than to trade it.

RLTW06

I just caught in the message that you wanted to swap bumpers. I would be willing to do that, just shoot me an e-mail and we can work it out.

bovw

Explorer
Pm sent. I was a vintage VW guy before Rovers, I know what you mean with the kids. Once I got the Disco, they didn't even want to sit in the VW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier