RoninWanderer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's the Alu Camper holding up? I'm looking at getting the same camper for my DCSB Tacoma3G. Any dust/h20 getting in?

Can I ask what mods you have done to your suspension & tire/wheel combo. My Taco is "bone stock" but looking at OME for my upgrade...And did you have to "regearing" the trk to get it to preform better...?

Your rig looks rad! How to I follow you to see more images?

Thanks
    Yukon John
    RoninWanderer
    RoninWanderer
    At faster highway speeds, the revs are a little high, but I like the way it’s geared, especially off road and now that we will be towing a trailer! I typically drive a little slower anyway, especially with gas at almost $6/gallon where we live.
    RoninWanderer
    RoninWanderer
    I don’t really update things on the internet very often, so I apologize again for missing this message. If you want to see more recent images, check out the Instagram my wife has for the truck. IG: @WanderingTuesday. She does add pics there occasionally. We are about to take off for the rest of the summer and tour the PNW (our old home areas). I’m sure we will post some pics as we go!
    RoninWanderer
    RoninWanderer
    Damn, EP is ridiculous about posting a message here….made me break it up into a bunch of short messages ??‍♂️
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles