O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read that you have a Trailmarker on order? I nearly ordered one (Up&Out House - same as you) in April and unfortunately did not pull the trigger. Now it seems they have gone pretty silent. Have not managed to get ahold of Sarah Jo via email or phone. Hoping it only means they are overwhelmed with work. How is your trailer coming along? What is your estimated delivery date?

Thanks much!

Cheers,
    Karl Funk
    K
    karlfunk
    Have not come across anyone else building remotely like what these two are doing. There is a market. I work in the marine industry (racing sailboats) and know plenty of boat builders looking for work. I am tempted to build our own. Plus a home-built custom trailer is not going to have a very good resale value no matter how well it is done.

Thanks for all the comms!
    O
    Obsessed2findARuggedHybid
    Karl looks like we even have more in common. I live in Utah but grew up in RI. Wickford to be specific. My plan is to pick up my TM in early June and take it to RI to camp on my wife's camp on Yahgoo pond. Which in western terms means a cabin on a lake ?. You could come check it out if you want.
    O
    Obsessed2findARuggedHybid
    FYI- typo on my cell # it is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior