Hourless Life
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently in Guanajuato, Mexico on our global overland journey.
    Reactions: scott7022
    scott7022
    scott7022
    Currently in Saint Petersburg, Russia waiting to get snow tires put on my Lada. Said hello over on YouTube, and thanks for the reply as I know how busy you are, enjoy the hot weather. Missing North America right now. Large gap in posting here, me too, very strange synchronicity. Be well!
    Hourless Life
    Hourless Life
    Wow. That's awesome! I know it is just life in the moment for you. But when I hear St. Petersburg I'm a little jealous. Guanajuato is pretty nice though, not going to lie. Also we've been in shorts weather so there's that. New video comes out in about 14 hours from this post. On Guanajuato. We may retire here. It is that amazing. Stay warm!
    Our interview with Scott Brady at Overland Journal for the Overland Journal Podcast just went live today. So humbling to sit across from someone with his experience level and be interviewed about our upcoming travels. ~ E
    Now at shop 4 of 4 in Austin, Texas. Just Jeeps is the last major portion of our build out. We have been here 5 days, we hope to be done in the next 3. Then it is shakedown time.
    Reactions: Morgan Weafer
    Morgan Weafer
    Morgan Weafer
    Hello H. L. how is your Gladiator fairing with the camper and all your worldly possessions? I’ve wanted been eyeing the Jeep truck but I will continue to window browse. I can’t help but wonder if a full-size Ram or Ford would be a better camper candidate. I’m enjoying watching your videos, keep building the life you dream of. Cheers.
    Hourless Life
    Hourless Life
    Hi Morgan. We've been really careful and intentional about the build. We actually started out with a spreadsheet listing the payload and started building from there. In the not too distant future we hope to fully load it up with all of our possessions we'll be taking, fill up the fuel and water and go get it properly weighed. ~ E
    Currently in shop 3 of 4 in our global overland build. Long hours getting it done, but we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It took us 3 years to build out our North American overlanding rig. We're building out our global rig in 3 months.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier