Blaise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We live on a bumpy ranch road and my wife’s coil truck floats the bumps where the air ride just kind of bounces off of them. Some of that is the crappy BFG tires on my truck compared to my Wife’s Michelin’s. But it’s like a Cadillac vs a Silverado. I have a vary well maintained suspension with a new AMK compressor and I had most of the parts clears by Land Rover right before my warranty ran out.
    TexasTJ
    TexasTJ
    And that was jeep first go and it was because of a better damper. But it’s all subjective opinion and everyone has one. It’s also pretty well documented on this forum that I really dislike these trucks and regret buying mine, I’m sure that plays in it too.
    Blaise
    Blaise
    each to their own. Just sell it and buy what you like, nothing wrong with that!!!! Surprised you disIike it but own two...
    TexasTJ
    TexasTJ
    Lol I got offered to much for my 300TDI Discovery to say no to and this was available. Just never ended up been something I have found joy in. Wife loves hers Though, Not sure she will ever want to drive anything else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra