vishnutheschist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Tim, sent you an email about the camper! Not sure it has come up in conversations, but what kind of mileage does the Turtle get??
    Hi. I've been looking at your Sunrader. I am wondering if there is anything that needs work now and if you have any pictures of the chassis/underside? Was the engine rebuilt as a "normal" 1984 22r. I know there were different variants with carb vs. fuel injected, different power outputs, etc. Thanks a lot. -Brian (brp154@gmail.com if you prefer normal email)
    vishnutheschist
    vishnutheschist
    G-day Brian, the 22R was rebuilt with stock specifications before I purchased the rig. It is still running the stock carb as well. No, everything works and runs. One holding tank sensor isn't working but I'll try to chase that down before the Overland Expo. Let me dig around and see what undercarriage photos I have. For sure, I can send some on Thursday as I am away from the Sunrader right now. Cheers! Tim
    B
    brp
    Are there any seatbelts in the back, or just the two up-front? Thanks
    vishnutheschist
    vishnutheschist
    Great question! There are only the two seatbelts up front. One could weld/bolt steel between the two chassis frames in the rear and have belts on the rear dinette, but no shoulder straps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94