D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, i noted your thread and I have always liked your builds.

The Tundra is probably worth mid teens. I will be going out your way next week and will see if we can coordinate a meet up.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Desmond,

I sold the 80 and imported an HZJ77 wagon from Japan.

I bought a 2007 Tundra double cab 4x4 a while back since I needed to haul a bunch of stuff and tow a trailer. Now that the work is done my wife doesn't like it so I was thinking about swapping the Tundra with something like a 4th gen 4Runner with V8 since she used to have one. I know you take care of your trucks so was interested.

Paul
    D
    djsixbillion
    Nice, how do you like the 70-series?

Funny you have a Tundra too, I was actually thinking if did sell the 2003 4Runner it would be nice to have a pickup in the stable for the same reasons you mentioned. What do yo think yours is worth? If you’re in the area, you’re welcome to come by and look at the 4Runner any time.
    Hey Desmond,

You still have the 4runner for sale? I might be interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Paul
    D
    djsixbillion
    Hey Paul, yeah it is still half-heartedly for sale. We bought a new 5th gen recently and had plans to build that up a bit, but my wife has taken it over and wants to keep it stockish, at least for the time being. With that in mind, I've been waffling on selling the 4th gen since it is already set up pretty well. Let me know what you're thinking though, it's good to hear from you. Still have the 80?

-Desmond
    I have pretty much decided to keep it at this point, unless an offer comes along that I can't refuse. I realized I just have so much time/money/love invested in the 80 that I would probably regret letting it go. That being said, what did you have in mind? It never hurts to talk.

-Desmond
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles