Jay Ayala
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are welcome, and the use of my garage was no problem. I'm glad the Montero is still running well. Yes I got my truck back close to midnight that night. It was exactly what I thought it was, the Raider had run out of gasoline and the float inside of the tank is not working the way it should. I've ordered a replacement and I'll wait to get back down to a 1/4 tank of gas before attempting to replace this float with an OEM from www.mitsubishiparts.net. That was a good article. I'll want to see if we can ultimately replace the wiring harness for the Fuel Injectors and the Power Supply cables that run along that Exhaust Return Pipe.
    Jay,

Hey man thanks again for all your help last Saturday and the use of your warm garage. So yeah I think its a good idea to pull the ground or go take a better look at it. Some stuff looked melted in that donor in the yard. Truck is still running great with the "temp" zip ties. Just drove to and from Roseburg yesterday. Did you get your truck back and get your issues fixed? Hey Check this out http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/engine-chassis-rewire-tuck-fuse-box-relocation.416763/ its Mitsubishi just not a Pajero. Helpful in terms of rewiring mitsubishi connectors , etc.. Once again thanks again for your help and lets see if we can get together and get our rides right.

TTYS ,
    Marshall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles