B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bloomer,
    I'd rather keep it all as a package. The Annex new is only $67 more than I'm asking and you might be able to find it cheaper on Amazon. If I don't sell it, I'll let you know.

Thanks, Ben
    You should also consider a M116A1 generator trailer as a base. They're more modern but can be purchased for as low as $ 450. They have higher clearance, 16" rims, a 3/4 ton axel, pintle hitch and you can build on one into whatever you want. Also check govliquidation.com
    Hey bloomer if you have any questions feel free to call me my number is 828-808-7058.
    There are other makes and models you can build an expedition trailer into. Personally I think $2000 is way over priced, but the guy maybe including his labor that went into getting it into the shape its in now. I've seen dudes make them from harbor freight trailers. I wouldn't but even a welder can make something cheaper than that. If you are set on a M416, or a M100, than so be it. Rock on! Also do a search on steelsoldiers.com and check other states listings. Lemme know if I can help. Dan
    Bloomer,

I received your message, so PM is working! Ha! I have a ton of photos that I can send you, but the message system on the board will not like the file sizes. If you have an email address you can send to me, I would be happy to send you what I have, and any special request photos you may come up with. I am in Allen, just North of Dallas.

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles