CanuckMariner/Nomad

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. When I state keyed I mean switched with the key. In my set up I do not use the balancing function of the solar converter. My truck is 100% 24V (even the headlights) and all the balance function did was kill my batteries. This way, when the truck is off, the converter is doing nothing and the 12V battery gives me any accessory needs.
    Are you needing a trail leader in Anza Borrego to sheeps or Baileys. Let me know please I am free that weekend. Rich Collier Borrego 60.
    Hi Chuck, great to hear from you. Jan and I are still debating the next vehicle and have been out to Ontario to meet with boat builder to possible build us a camper on a Toyota tundra. We need to get together I would like to get your opinions on our build
    Tom
    If you need to contact me :wings:, I am on Google Talk/Chat most days keeping in touch with my friends and relatives. :costumed-smiley-007
    MaddBaggins...might be in Tucson or Phoenix area if I can find a house to sit. Too cold up here in Kanukistan.:costumed-smiley-007
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles