RAM 2500 LARAMIE 2020 CREW CAB 4X4 Off Road Edition With 2021 FWC Raven Wichita, Kansas

jesseg

Due to a torn Rotator Cuff (Lifting top of FWC Raven is the issue) and looking at surgery I am selling my 2020 Ram and 2021 Raven that I built up this past year.
I built this truck to travel to Alaska after my trip to OverLand Expo Flagstaff AZ. I unfortunately damaged my left shoulder. Really Bummed Out

THE TRUCK
2020 RAM 2500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4x4 off-road edition 86404 miles "Excellent Condition"
The truck info is from the window sticker
4X4 Exterior Color: Bright White Clear–Coat Exterior Paint Interior Color: Black Interior Color Interior: Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats Engine: 6.4L Heavy Duty V8 HEMI® with MDS Transmission: 8–Speed Automatic 8HP75–LCV Transmission

FUNCTIONAL/SAFETY FEATURES
Advanced Multistage Front Air Bags Supplemental Side–Curtain Front and Rear Air Bags Supplemental Front Seat Side Airbags 3.73 Axle Ratio ParkView® Rear Back–Up Camera (I relocated the rear camera to rear of truck from the tailgate) ParkSense® Front and Rear Park–Assist System Electronic Shift–On–The–Fly Transfer Case Traction Control Trailer Sway Damping Trailer–Brake Control Electronic Stability Control 4–Wheel Disc Anti–Lock Brakes Dampened Tailgate Sentry Key® Theft Deterrent System Push–Button Start Remote Proximity Keyless Entry Remote–Start System Tire Pressure Monitoring Display Selectable Tire–Fill Alert

INTERIOR FEATURES
Uconnect® 4 with 8.4–Inch Display Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth® 9–Alpine Speakers plus Subwoofer Apple CarPlay® Google Android Auto™ Media Hub–2 USB, Full Function, Auxiliary Input A/C Auto Temperature Control w/Dual–Zone Control Temperature & Compass Gauge Power Front Windows with 1–Touch Up & Down Feature Rear View Automatic Dimming Mirror Heated Front Seats 8–Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat 8–Way Power Adjustable Front Passenger Seat Leather–Trim 40/20/40 Bench Seat Leather–Wrapped Steering Wheel Heated Steering Wheel Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls SiriusXM®

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats $545 Customer Preferred Package 2ZH Towing Technology Group $1,095 Center High–Mount Stop Lamp w/Cargo View Camera Surround–View Camera System Trailer Reverse Guidance Off–Road Package $495
Hill Descent Control Front Performance (I added the New Bilstein 5100 Shock Absorbers) Rear Performance Tuned Shock Absorbers Tow Hooks Transfer Case Skid Plate Shield Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group $1,800 Ventilated Front Seats Power–Heated Folding Memory Mirrors Rain–Sensitive Windshield Wipers Remote Tailgate Release Memory for Radio, Driver's Seat, Mirrors and Pedals Mirror–Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory Blind–Spot w/Tag Trailer & Cross–Path Detection Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle $445 Power Sunroof $1,095 $295 Uconnect® 12–Inch with Navigation $1,995

UPGRADED AND MODIFICATIONS
WEBoost cell phone amplifier, Westen side step rock rails black, Warn Zeon 12k Winch w/steel rope, Fab Fours Front winch bumper Matrix no guard black, led Rigid 30 inch light bar, 2 Baja Designs 3 inch SQ 26 watt driving, and 2 Baja amber as well, Roof rack Rhino for wind fairing on top of truck, Fab Fours BJD.DR 19-w4451-1 Premium Rear Bumper with 2 Baja Designs 12 watt led installed into bumper.
5 New Black Method Racing wheels, 5 New Nitto Recon Grappler A\T 10 ply 295/126r This truck has the same clearance underneath as my Ford Raptor. Truck sits 1.5 inches higher with Nitto tires, spare Method\Nitto tire fits snug under the truck, no steering clearance issue.

THE FOUR WHEEL CAMPER RAVEN
Four Wheel Campers Raven 2021 Rocky Mountain Four Wheel Campers Juniper Overland Denver. Like New
I ordered the Raven last year at the Overland Expo in Loveland Colorado new for my Raptor then changed my mind for liability reasons and purchased the 2020 Ram 2500 because the carrying capacity is overweight on the Raptor.
Mechanical Camper Jacks, Dometic Forced Heater, 2 Propane tanks, Upgraded Flush Mount Stove top 2 Burner, MaxAir @2 quiet with remote powered roof vents, Fiamma F45S Awning with Awning Light, Yakima roof racks, Rear Wall Steps, 2 Chin 100 ah internal heated Lithium batteries that charge in cold weather, Victron Orion Smart HQ DC to DC 12v-30amp Isolated battery charger from truck, Victron Smart BVM HQ battery display, Victron Smart Solar MPPT 100/30 solar charger to batteries from solar panels, Victrons are all Bluetooth, LifeP04 20 amp Lithium charger connected to shore power connection. Upgraded Digital Thermostat for Dometic heater, Adjustable RV table, 200 watt Rich solar, to the fwc 160 watt total 360 watts solar with upgraded wiring, Krieger 1500w 110v inverter, 2 Actionpack for traction mud, snow, sand, extraction on top of Raven, Rear flood lights, Thermal Pack, Small driver side window, Large passenger side window, Rear wall 110 volt ac Air Conditioner, Queen Bed, Removable Carpet, Camper jack extension, upgraded silver spur complete package inside and outside, Two step entry quick removable into camper, 2 Roto Pack 2.5 gallon fuel tanks with Aluminum holders, Lower platform to sleep on when not lifting top. BougeRv refrigerator\freezer with 12 volt or110 volt

Truck has an extended warranty that Victory Dodge\Ram in Kansas City sold to me although it is a warranty company called "The Mechanic" I purchased Feb, 8, 2022 Looks like it is transferable but I can "not guarantee '' that this company will play kind.
The rear section of seat, tailgate and subwoofer are stored in my garage.
Asking $105,000.
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5rear.jpg
rweight.jpg
rdcdc.jpg
rinsidedriver.jpg
rbed.jpg
rpassenger ac.jpg

jesseg

I am open to selling my 2021 FWC Raven, separate from my Ram truck. Refer to original listing that I have messed up my Rotor Cuff/Surgery.

Purchased from Rocky Mountain, Juniper Overland Denver, Colo. Date installed 12/2021 I have Manufacturer's Statement of Origin.
The Purchase price was $28,180.
Upgrades to Raven $2,819.
I have all paperwork for details.
If interested I could bring the Raven to you if it is a reasonable distance. Then you can place in your truck. I placed a 3 inch metal square tubing for the bump stops of the raven against the truck bed to accommodate longer bed from my Raptor to Ram. Fits very very nice and allows for chairs and roto packs in front.
I have additional pictures and setup options I used available as well.
The Raven is like new and I set it up to be off grid and the solar, battery, dc charging system works perfectly.
Please only fair offers...thanks Jess

rjacks.jpg
rdcdc.jpg
rbatboxinverter.jpg
rmppt.jpg

rchairstable.jpg
rtablewochairs.jpg
rlowerbed.jpg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Nice rig, is the 86k miles correct?
Good luck with the shoulder- I’ve had both of mine replaced, do the rehab!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles