1995 Provan Tiger 4x4 Chevy 350 New Engine $55k

rawtoxic

I was searching for Chinook campers and found this. Covid pricing still in effect but also pretty mint for the age.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Nice.

GMT-400, K2500 light duty, 4L60e Trans. 6 lug wheel (not 7 in the picture, hubcaps) Good truck!

taco derelict

Sold last month for $22000.00 Bolder Colorado. Same Tiger!
20220827_222411.jpg

rawtoxic

You gotta love on how the ad they act like they have some sort of attachment to the vehicle

"It is with great regret that i'm selling my incredible Chevy Tiger 4x4 motorhome. "

Also funny how the new engine has less miles on it?
Original ad states 1500 miles on new engine but the flipper says 1200.

rawtoxic

Here is link for the van.... Actually pretty cool rig.

It does explain who the seller is:

"Hi I'm SamueI I'm an entrepreneur and web developer but my passion for camper vans is something I can't get enough of. Its been a hobbie of mine to fix, rescue, restore and bring to life vintage camper vans. My first vehicle at the age of 16 was vw westfalia, and now i have had all kinds really, but nothing like these vintage campers, they just dont make them any more, these fiberglass shells were made by boat makers, they’re compact yet more spacious, and these engines well they still use them in classic and performance cars. This was a whole 4x4 conversion done professionally in 2011, with rebuilt 454 engine, rebuilt transmission, transfer case adapter to fit transmission. All new front end , suspension, springs, axles, hubs, shafts and all that comes with it for a 4x4 conversion. Then barely driven by this hunter old man who unfortunately passed away. His grandson sold it to me, and i took the time to restore it to almost new like condition. Lots of hours were put into this restoration. Something i had to do for such an incredible camper! Probably the only ever to be built like it. Coolest 4x4 chinook little beast!"

Can't say I love that he buys rare desirable rigs priced reasonably and doubles down on them but if you can do it and buyers pay for it can't shame him for it either. I would like to cycle through rare desirable RVs as a hobby business myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles