SOLD 2021 OEV Camp-X Slide-in Camper near Denver Colorado

thegoldrun

** SOLD **

Selling our 2021 Overland Explorer Vehicles Camp-X pop up camper. We’ve owned it since 4/2022 and it’s in excellent condition. No damage or large scratches, interior smells like new. We love it but we’d like to upgrade to the larger OEV HBE flatbed camper to better suit our family.

Specs:
2021 OEV Camp-X Slide-in Camper 6.5’

Factory Options
  • 200W Solar Panel
  • Fridge delete
  • King bed extension
  • Passenger and driver Molle Panels
  • OEV roof racks
  • Awning and shower brackets
  • Double fans
  • Truma furnace and hot water heater
  • 20 gallon fresh water tank
  • REDARC manager 30
  • Propane cooktop and stainless sink
Add-ons
  • OHMMU 156Ah LiFePo4 Lithium Battery
  • Go Power 1000W inverter with remote on/off and dual AC outlets
  • (6) USB-C outlets and (3) USB-A
  • Indoor / Outdoor digital thermometer
  • 2022+ bamboo dinette table upgrade
  • Installation kit for 2019+ GMC or Chevrolet Silverado
  • Full decal delete
Optional
  • Dometic CFX75 dual zone fridge freezer
  • Front Runner Jerry Can holder mounted on rear molle panel
  • 6# Aluminum propane tank and mount on rear molle panel
  • Backup camera relocate for GM truck
  • ARB black awning 8.5x8.5’
  • Alu-cab shower cube
F2B021F3-8BC9-4F6B-A28C-AFCF6ECF84EF.jpeg

408C7DDB-40A3-4525-8DCF-862B768BFE39.jpeg

9342855D-FB97-47EA-874C-DFA34CC93754.jpeg

AFEDF030-34AB-446D-B913-81206FC0EFF7.jpeg

96654C54-9D2D-4774-A6B2-9BDFB57C9F21.jpeg

Last edited:

Brieb

Can I ask you for a measurement of how much width is left for sleeping on the dinette next to that size fridge. I think we could get away with a 60L Iceco or 55L dometic but we need the side dinette for sleeping kids.

Brieb

Is it the storage in the HBE that you're needing for the family or more room to move? We don't expect to have much space inside any truck camper with the 4 of us, but I do like things being put away, like with underbed storage in flatbeds for packing cubes/clothes. That is why I initially was wanting to upgrade to a flatbed camper, but I have heard that the OEV camp FX underbed storage may be retrofitted to the camp x. Still waiting on confirmation of that from the dealer. As our boys are getting older (4 yrs), they are spending most of their time outside of the camper so I am planning on only being cramped inside at bedtime or during a rainstorm. Just curious on your thoughts. We are not looking to purchase until spring/summer 2023. Hoping we will be able to find something used at that time.

thegoldrun

Is it the storage in the HBE that you're needing for the family or more room to move? We don't expect to have much space inside any truck camper with the 4 of us, but I do like things being put away, like with underbed storage in flatbeds for packing cubes/clothes.

More storage, room for our two dogs, and better layout with built-in fridge. Id recommend a smaller fridge if you intend to use the dinette for sleeping. We spend the majority of our time outside and under the awning; the interior space is fine for the family today as the two small kids sleep with us in the king extension. But kids grow fast and Id like to be ahead of the game. I believe both children could sleep on the HBE dinette sofa for many years, or add the gurney bunk.

Im on the hunt for a Ford Super Duty and will likely mount the Camp-X on it for the winter and re-list the camper next year while the HBE is on order unless it sells soon.

thegoldrun

Camper sold to a forum member. OEV Hudson Bay ordered. Thanks expedition portal!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior