2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins w/ 6speed manual and Four Wheel Camper Hawk. (Colorado)

Atipps

Looking to sell my 2004 Cummins 6 speed and a four-wheel camper hawk.
The truck is 4wd with a 3.73 gear ratio and a limited-slip rear differential. It's optioned as an slt crew cab short bed. This is one of the most sought-after years for the common rail Cummins. The truck is not perfect as it has a few bumps and bruises but is mechanically solid. It runs and drives good, steering is tight! I have kept up with all maintenance and oil changes/ fuel filters. Clean title and no rust, spent most of its years in Colorado and was undercoated from day one. I have tastefully added to the truck to make it a great expedition platform for years to come. The truck will get 20mpg without the camper and around 15-17 loaded up. The truck handles the camper with ease, gets better mpg than a Tacoma, and wheels well. It's been all over the west and to down to Cabo twice without a hiccup. I can throw in an ARB zero 73 qt fridge and renogy 200-watt solar setup for the right price.
The truck has 235k miles, with a clean and clear title in my name. I am asking 50k for the setup. Located in SW Colorado but willing to meet anywhere within the four corners region or Denver. You can reach me at 3036216150.
Mods include:
-AEV Salta wheels wrapped in 315/70r17 Toyo mud terrains.
-Thuren 2'' springs up front
-Thuren tuned 2.0 fox shocks
-Thuren Track Bar
-Thuren ext sway bar links
-Firestone airbags with daystar cradles
-Bilstein steering stabilizer and upgraded Mopar steering.
-Hellwig Rear sway bar (not installed)
-Smarty JR 40 hp tow tune
-Full 4'' turbo back exaust
-Extra fuel and water filters mounted at the tank.
-Scan gauge
-New Halogen headlights
-Tradesman utility shell with barn doors

Recent Maintenence:
-All Fluids
-New batteries
-New clutch and throwout bearing
-Rebuilt both driveshafts
-New synergy ball joints
-All cooling components, Water pump, radiator, fan clutch
-Brakes

2019 Four-wheel camper hawk Shell model in excellent shape.
-Silver Spur ext
- Rollover couch
-Yakima tracks and roof rack
-Jacks
-Diesel heater
-2 fans
-Thermal pack
- Single 12-volt camper battery
-Yakima Load Warrior
-Diesel heater

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg