Thoughts on No Boundaries

ricoisme26

i think its funny how bots comment generically on 2 year old posts and then more people jump right in. Oh wait I jumped in too...

PCO6

Adventurer
So Michael Clark posted at 3am today on a two year old post. I guess that may have been the clue it was a bot? I need to pay more attention

I usually don't care about that. The info is still relevant and it's just coming back to the top. I appreciated @texman 's pic as it points out a problem, especially to someone who plans to build his own trailer. @michaelclark has posted a few times and both seem legit.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I usually don't care about that. The info is still relevant and it's just coming back to the top. I appreciated @texman 's pic as it points out a problem, especially to someone who plans to build his own trailer. @michaelclark has posted a few times and both seem legit.

Gotcha. One question I believe this string is labeled "retail" trailers. Are DIY posts blended in? Or do folks not realize they are posting by accident?

PCO6

Adventurer
Gotcha. One question I believe this string is labeled "retail" trailers. Are DIY posts blended in? Or do folks not realize they are posting by accident?

I think most DIYers look closely at retail trailers for design ideas. Other DIY builds too of course. I certainly did for the 2 that I have built. You'd like to think the manufacturers usually get it right BUT based on the one I bought (post #5 above) I found out first hand they don't. There are some design flaws on mine and I'm pretty sure it was assembled by 2 guys as it went down the line. The guy on the right was much better at his job than the guy on the left! :giggle:

ricoisme26

So Michael Clark posted at 3am today on a two year old post. I guess that may have been the clue it was a bot? I need to pay more attention

No harm no foul, His post from early this morning seemed very bot like, and its something I've seen more and more lately on this forum. I do agree that the info posted by others is still useful and it is a thread I would not likely have seen otherwise. ?

PCO6

Adventurer
No harm no foul, His post from early this morning seemed very bot like, and its something I've seen more and more lately on this forum. I do agree that the info posted by others is still useful and it is a thread I would not likely have seen otherwise. ?

Probably pulling an all nighter in the garage ... while working on his trailer. :unsure:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles