New Bronco

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
IMO if you want one order one. The more basic the better but get what will make you happy. Be patient and you will get it. I have heard of very late reservations that are basically cutting in line for filler when they run out of hardtops/sasquatch parts/high packages/lux packages etc. The more crap you get the more stars have to align for yours to get built.

I did order one. I’m fine with the timeline as I wouldn’t even want to sign for it in the next 6 mos. I’m way too busy, and don’t want to add any more financial moves to my plate until late summer.

Well, another scheduling cycle, another disappointment...

Seems they have the MIC top production stabilized now, there's still a few constraints (PPF for some odd reason seems to be a big one, maybe they only have 1 person who can install it?) still having problems with the tow package, I believe it's the chip that ties it into the advanced cruise control system (i.e. if you have it set up for a brake controller). I think the biggest hold up now is their dealer allocation system. By Ford limiting small and medium dealers that played the game and got a lot of orders in, then not filling them in Reservation order to punish them really only hurts the end customer. If they want to play that game to reward their bigger dealers, then communicate with us the allocations for each dealer and let us move orders. Some dealers like Grainger in Iowa have thousands of orders, but are only given a few allocation seats every period. It literally could take many years to flush through all of their orders in the system. They're being forthright about it and telling their customers where they are, but it doesn't do anyone any good if you can't move your order (without an act of congress). Meanwhile, if you go to the right dealer, and of course order the right combination of (or lack of) model, options, etc. you could get a build date within weeks. Doesn't make sense.

Reserved 7/19/20
Order #1 - 2/19/21
Re-order #2 - 10/13/21

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Oh. Who buys that? The only thing I’m curious about is the roof rack. I ordered that as I surf and need to pack longboards. Has anyone seen one with a rack yet?

There's some 3rd party ones starting to show up. While they now do allow on the Sasquatch 4dr versions,they are restrained to only the 2.3l 4 cylinders. Think I saw somewhere that they give it a rating of 0lbs for dynamic loading, i.e. you can use but, but you're not supposed to move the vehicle with anything on it :ROFLMAO:

Oh. Who buys that? The only thing I’m curious about is the roof rack. I ordered that as I surf and need to pack longboards. Has anyone seen one with a rack yet?
You've got to remember, the vast majority of people buying these things are for use as a fashion accessory.

Mako1114

Adventurer
I installed a set of Rigid 360 led lights last weekend that I purchased with FordPass points from the Bronco Accessories website. The install was straightforward using the upfitter switches; probably took about 2.5 IPAs on the beer scale. Quality of the Rigid lights is good and I like that they are round rather than square which seems to be the norm these days. I have always purchased Baja Designs lights but the Rigids seem decent...especially for free.

VFi8CEe.jpg

Cheers

85_Ranger4x4

They will sell them as fast as they can make them. People cough up allot of cash for these types of vehicles. I noticed 3 ram trx trucks that I pass on my way to work every morning and my neighbor has a launch edition Sasquatch bronco.

Kind of a low bar when they are so far behind on building Broncos already...

Our blend date was today, hope today went smooth up there.

Explorerinil

Observer
Kind of a low bar when they are so far behind on building Broncos already...

Our blend date was today, hope today went smooth up there.
They are very behind, a local ford dealer I have a friend that works at, got 3 bronco Sasquatch‘s in last week, and sold all 3 for over MSRP after less than a week. He told me if one was ordered today, you would get it next winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94