2020 Power Wagon - Build Mostly Done

Doc Fluty

I am "almost done". Mods so far...

Rigid 40" adapt roof light bar, Rigid SAE 30" SAE bumper light bar, Rigid SAE white and amber SAE fog lights, Rigid Chase lbar, 4 Rigid SRL side scene lights. Rigid Rock Lights and Rigid DSS Side shooters Driving
Fab Fours Matric front bumper
Factor 55 Ultrahook and Fairlead
Thuren Front/Rear track bar
Thuren Fron 1.5" springs, Carli 2" rear springs
Fox 2.0 remote reservoir shocks
Dethloff MFG bed rack, Trans skid plate
Retrax Pro bed cover
James Baroud Evasion tent
Maple offroad sliders, skid plate, and crossbars
ARB elements fridge
Redarc Manager 30, Redarc Redvision and Redarc 200 watt solar panel.
Battleborn 100ah battery
Icon rebound wheels with Toyo MT
4 maxtrax, arb recovery straps and tire repair.
Indeflate tire system
ARB Dual Compressor

Being shipped to Hawaii on Jan 27th and hopefully to Australia over the summer for a tray and canopy set up.

Follow along on IG at: DocFluty

7t8yK6F.jpg

SNCtT6U.jpg

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
very nice set up....is this going to be an Aussie rig? wouldn't it be cheaper to install the tray and canopy here?

Grassland

I have a love/hate with the Ram boxes. They are the most convenient and yet most inconvenient things ever, depending on what you are doing.
Looks like they work great in your set up and I love that the rack leaves them accessible

ttengineer

Adventurer
very nice set up....is this going to be an Aussie rig? wouldn't it be cheaper to install the tray and canopy here?

Probably depends on the flatbed.

I don’t think UCI tray tec ships to North America, as well as some of the other big Australian brands. The only ones I know of that are available in NA are PCOR, MITS, and Norweld. And I’m not sure if MITS makes one for full size trucks.

I do wish Tray tec would get a distributor here in the states though. Their stuff appears to be very nice.

I’d like to see either them or PCOR develop a box for the flat bed that integrates a tent for 4 with all the storage and kitchen that they currently offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I’d imagine if you pay up front and arrange shipping they’d ship it here. Sweet truck, looking forward to finished project.

CFMGarage

I second the request for a CGI Traytec distributor in America. The drawer style underbed storage and canopy builds give me the tingles. They are just now building trays for the 3500 RAMs as they become more available in Australia. I wonder what a ballpark shipped cost would be for a full tray and canopy. I'm not sure what those fully built canopies go for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke