Freaking COVID vs adventures grrrrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Tell that to the millions of unvaccinated people that died in the last two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millions?? Once again I say, learn to educate yourself and stop listening to the media, your friends, the voices in your head, wherever you are getting your mis-information!
According to the CDC the number of deaths attributed to covid 19 in the US is just under 850,000 in 2 years, that number is well under the "millions", and you claim the "millions" are unvaccinated, what about the vaccinated whose deaths are attributed to covid 19, they don't count?

Stop being frightened by the boogie man and get out of your house, go smell the winter, take a trip into the country, watch the birds in the backyard, for gawds sake stop watching the news and following facebook, you're being misled and it's scaring you senseless!

cobro92

Millions?? Once again I say, learn to educate yourself and stop listening to the media, your friends, the voices in your head, wherever you are getting your mis-information!
According to the CDC the number of deaths attributed to covid 19 in the US is just under 850,000 in 2 years, that number is well under the "millions", and you claim the "millions" are unvaccinated, what about the vaccinated whose deaths are attributed to covid 19, they don't count?

Stop being frightened by the boogie man and get out of your house, go smell the winter, take a trip into the country, watch the birds in the backyard, for gawds sake stop watching the news and following facebook, you're being misled and it's scaring you senseless!

Almost 6 million people have died from Covid worldwide. Millions of those people were unvaccinated. Am I wrong?

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Almost 6 million people have died from Covid worldwide. Millions of those people were unvaccinated. Am I wrong?

My mistake, your post is the first I have encountered that unannounced uses worldwide covid 19 death counts, every post I have quoted only mentioned deaths in the US, maybe next time you could clarify that you are talking worldwide in your post!

cobro92

And we should also remember that the vaccinated have been dying of covid 19 as well, but that goes against the narrative now doesn't it? Sad.

Unvaccinated 65+ year olds are 15 times more likely to die from Covid compared to vaccinated 65+ year olds. So it’s not really fair to say that the two groups are the same.

pith helmet

The tide is fast shifting away from the fear-mongers and control freaks that have been running the show for the past two years. Many of those people or entities, politicians and news organizations are fast changing their tune to meet the ”new” info that many of us have known all along, the same information that got people censored and removed from the major platforms for months and months (including here; be censorious and all is well, be contrary to the scare narrative, here comes the thread lock). They only begin to admit it now because they finally realize their legitimacy is at stake, though it’s actually toast at this point.
I for one will never believe the powers that be and will and use whatever little power I have to make sure they have NO say over my life (or yours) in the future. Down with the tyrants of the world.

Last edited:

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Unvaccinated 65+ year olds are 15 times more likely to die from Covid compared to vaccinated 65+ year olds. So it’s not really fair to say that the two groups are the same.

So now in your world only people 65+ are dying from covid??
Or is it that only people 65+ matter in your strange little death count??
And at what point was age even mentioned to you, I've been talking about american deaths as reported by the CDC, you've been talking world wide deaths, does it really matter how old they are?

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
The tide is fast shifting away from the fear-mongers and control freaks that have been running the show for the past two years. Many of those people or entities, politicians and news organizations are fast changing their tune to meet the ”new” info that many of us have known all along, the same information that got people censored and removed from the major platforms for months and months (including here; be censorious and all is well, be contrary to the scare narrative, here comes the thread lock). They only begin to admit it now because they finally realize their legitimacy is at stake, though it’s actually toast at this point.
I for one will never believe the powers that be and will and use whatever little power I have to make sure they have NO say over my life (or yours) in the future. Down with the tyrants of the world.

If you read the threads that talked about covid 19 on the expo from 2020 and 2021 then compare them to the CDC and media websites today, it's amazing how similar the content is isn't it!

It's as if they woke up and realized how ignorant they have been, it's always amazing to me how the narrative changes so quickly especially for the media sites once the public stops listening to their current line of bs and starts questioning the narrative!

Last edited:

Thinman

yawwwwwn

it is and always has been about keeping people out of the hospitals best we could while we developed the tools (cough...VACCINE...cough) to protect people. lololol, then of course we developed them and the dumb took over.

it was never the sequel to I am Legend...and nobody made it out to be.

it could have been 'over' relatively quickly, both waves, or all three waves, whatever it is...but there are too many "me me ME ME ME" people out there these days...so here we are.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
it could have been 'over' relatively quickly, both waves, or all three waves, whatever it is...but there are too many "me me ME ME ME" people out there these days...so here we are.

Yet the all knowing and benevolent among us, yes I mean the vaccinated who act like benevolent gawds for getting the vaccine, and the CDC in conjunction with scientists all over the globe cannot explain how the vaccinated are still getting covid and still die from it, if the entire world was vaccinated, like gibraltar is, people would still be getting covid and still dying from it, but you keep spewing your misinformation and continue to believe that you are better because you got a vaccine that doesn't stop the virus or people dying from said virus!

Last edited:

Thinman

i-am-legend-dog.gif

PH.....I accidentally liked your post. I was just scrolling through and somehow liked it ? I wasn't planning on being a participant of this thread.

CaliCamper.....I think there's way less people out in 2021 than there was 2020. Maybe you should reconsider ?

Last edited:

Superduty

Adventurer
Honestly it depends on a lot of things. Some may just be flying to one spot or having issues staying in certain areas because of local "laws"

Flying? I was talking about overlanding. I guess some people fly as part of overlanding.

Staying in certain areas bc of local laws - I guess you are referring to outside the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles