SOLD!!! Scepter 5 gallons military fuel/gas can. $110 each

I am in Canada and leaving in 2 days to drive back to Texas. I have 9 of these Fuel Jerry cans for sale. I am selling it for $110 each. Firm on price. If you want to buy more than 1, I will sell it to you for $100 each.

I can deliver if you are willing to make a sacrifice to meet me along my route back from Canada to Texas.

I can ship at buyer's expense.

Last edited:
PG5Pfgp.jpg

XxoCgWB.jpg

FQUiOCF.jpg

yib8xra.jpg

kVj0wPr.jpg

ZRcZchH.jpg

sM9ZpX3.jpg

LeKP4vy.jpg

Last edited:
I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada. I leave in 2 days.
TERBD9i.jpg

Here is the map of my route back home and the cities I will be sleeping in. Anybody who is along the way and wishes to buy, we can make plans to meet.

Please, you may have to make some sacrifice if you are willing to meet since most of the days, I am taking a long trip from one destination to another.

Please, feel free to send me a message if interested.
q8Qfeuw.jpg

I brought 9 of these Scepter Jerry cans from Canada. I have sold 6 so far.

I just mailed these today. 2 to California and 2 Oklahoma. Shipping was very expensive at FedEx. But buyer from California was nice enough to pay for the high cost of shipping to him. Oklahoma was not so bad. Buyer paid for shipping. None of the buyers are on this forum. Saw my ad on Craigslist and ebay.
dIYosEI.jpg

kWlWkZ6.jpg

UOqYVJw.jpg

First I sold 2 and shipped to Arizona. Then I had 7 left. Today I sold 4. Shipped 2 to California and 2 to Oklahoma. I have 3 left now.
cQ6mTTf.jpg

ok667ns.jpg

What does the open lid look like?
No idea, to be honest. I have never even opened any of these Jerry cans to look inside it since I bought them. Even the ones I bought before this. I habe never opened them before.

I am at work now. Maybe when I get home I will open one of them and take the pictures and maybe post. You can check back later tonight or tomorrow.

What does the open lid look like?
These are the only 3 I have left. I have sold 6 already. I have them listed on my local craigslist and I also have it listed on ebay with local pickup only.

Buyer from California saw my ad and emailed me on ebay and we did the sale off ebay. He paid for shipping. Too bad shipping was too expensive, but he agreed to the shipping cost and paid for it.

Buyer from Oklahoma saw my ad on Craigslist and was visiting town and wanted to pickup, but changed his mind and said it is ok if I ship it to his address and he paid for shipping.

So, I have 3 left.
E2cpZfJ.jpg

1ig4hZG.jpg

pfkFEUp.jpg

Are you will to ship? North Carolina? Curious to know ballpark shipping....
Yes, I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. I do not know 100% what shipping will cost until I take it to FedEx. But please send me your zip code and I can give you a ballpark guess based on measurements I know and have so far.

I will tell you about my shipping to California. I gave the buyer a random quote using the measurements I got when I did the first shipping. Well, I get to FedEx and the price jumps up by like $20! But I texted buyer and told him if he is ok with it. I told him I do not like the cost of shipping and if he is not ok with the high FedEx cost of shipping, it is not a problem since I am only selling the can, shipping is totally a payment that FedEx gets, not me. Buyer was super kind and said he is ok with the cost. I shipped it and later that evening, he was so honest and kind and sent me the money as soon as I left from FedEx.

All my other shipping to Arizona and Oklahoma were ok.

So, I will send you a PM with my number and you can text me.

I have 3 of the Jerry Cans left.

I finally sold all my 9 Jerry Cans.

Buyer contacted me from Arkansas and asked to buy 4. I had only 3 left. He said he would take it if shipping was within reason.

I got a quote from FedEx and buyer was ok with it. So, he was very kind to send an immediate payment and I packaged and shipped it out on the spot.

So all the 9 Jerry Cans I bought in Canada are sold and spread around the country like this; 2 to Arizona, 2 to California, 2 to Oklahoma and 3 to Arkansas.

Thanks a lot to all the buyers. Only the first buyer is from this forum.
RkPduZf.jpg

WqwEGNO.jpg

2UUHYkp.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles