$75k!!!! 2007 Chevrolet C4500 4x4 ambulance Utah

Craig_C

No relation to seller or vehicle. I think crazy expensive, but I will share here.
1638893763302.png

" * Pass Through Storage Passengers Side "

https://logan.craigslist.org/hvd/d/vineyard-overland-camper-diy-6x4-awd/7417517934.html

Overland Camper (DIY) 6x4 AWD 2007 Chevrolet C4500 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Automatic Ambulance

BUSINESS FINANCING AVAILABLE*

Stock No: TC1021285313DS750
Usage: 150,337 Miles
VIN: 1GBE4C3947F426291

Please call Gary at 833-964-1950 with any questions or to discuss any additional details including price!

* 2007 Chevrolet C4500 AWD 4x4 Ambulance
* 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
* Automatic Transmission
* Emergency Responder Package for Engine and Transmission
* Ultra Ride Rear Air Suspension- Lowers for Easy Loading with Push Button Air Dump
* On Board Compressor
* Dual High Output Alternators
* Auto Eject Shore Power Connection
* On Board Vacuum Pump
* Insulated Box
* Locking Slam Latches on Box
* Lighting Inside Cabinets
* Scene Lights- Right and Left Side
* Pass Through Storage Passengers Side
* 5.13 Axle Ratio
* LOTS of Inside Box Storage
* Rear Heat and Air Thermostatically Controlled
* Rear Body Power Lock & Unlock
* Rear Air Dump Switch
* Seats 5 in Rear Box
* Air Conditioning
* Power Windows
* Power Door Locks
* Power Heated Mirrors
* Leather Seats
* AM / FM / CD Radio
* Cruise Control
* Tilt Steering
* Rear Tow Hook Eyes
*Keyless Entry for Truck Cab
SN: 1GBE4C3947F426291
Odometer Reads: 150,342

EXTERIOR
Paint: Good
Body: Good
Bumpers: Good
Glass: Good
Tires: Size: LT: 245/70R19.5
Wheels: Aluminum Wheels
Brakes: Hydraulic. Operation normal

INTERIOR
Seats: Worn from getting in and out
Dash: Good
Floor: Good
Heat / AC: Heat Good. Operation normal. Ambient Temperature too cold to check AC

DRIVE
Engine Type: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbo Diesel
Engine Condition: Good cold start, runs good. Good compression. Cylinder balance normal. Good Power. No blowby
Trans Type: 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
Trans Condition: Good, operation normal. All gears function normal and it drives good.
Final Drives: Good
Suspension: Air Ride
Power Steering: Good. Operation normal
Steering: Good
Top Speed: 80 MPH +
Fluids: Good

DIMENSIONS
GVWR: 17,500 LB
W: 100” x H: 9’ 11” x L: 22’ 7”

Wheelbase: 152”
Cab to Axle: 83”

SUMMARY WOW!
Well equipped AWD, Air Ride truck ready for DIY Overland Conversion!

INSPECTOR
Robert Sorrells 833-964-1950

View all our inventory at www.GlobalRemarketing.net

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yea man. They are basically selling it for twice what they bought if for at auction. I was watching the auction live. Went for about $28500 not including fees and taxes. I had to chime in on this…although we are not allowed to comment on price.
No relation to seller or vehicle. I think crazy expensive, but I will share here.
View attachment 696215
" * Pass Through Storage Passengers Side "

https://logan.craigslist.org/hvd/d/vineyard-overland-camper-diy-6x4-awd/7417517934.html

Overland Camper (DIY) 6x4 AWD 2007 Chevrolet C4500 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Automatic Ambulance

BUSINESS FINANCING AVAILABLE*

Stock No: TC1021285313DS750
Usage: 150,337 Miles
VIN: 1GBE4C3947F426291

Please call Gary at 833-964-1950 with any questions or to discuss any additional details including price!

* 2007 Chevrolet C4500 AWD 4x4 Ambulance
* 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
* Automatic Transmission
* Emergency Responder Package for Engine and Transmission
* Ultra Ride Rear Air Suspension- Lowers for Easy Loading with Push Button Air Dump
* On Board Compressor
* Dual High Output Alternators
* Auto Eject Shore Power Connection
* On Board Vacuum Pump
* Insulated Box
* Locking Slam Latches on Box
* Lighting Inside Cabinets
* Scene Lights- Right and Left Side
* Pass Through Storage Passengers Side
* 5.13 Axle Ratio
* LOTS of Inside Box Storage
* Rear Heat and Air Thermostatically Controlled
* Rear Body Power Lock & Unlock
* Rear Air Dump Switch
* Seats 5 in Rear Box
* Air Conditioning
* Power Windows
* Power Door Locks
* Power Heated Mirrors
* Leather Seats
* AM / FM / CD Radio
* Cruise Control
* Tilt Steering
* Rear Tow Hook Eyes
*Keyless Entry for Truck Cab
SN: 1GBE4C3947F426291
Odometer Reads: 150,342

EXTERIOR
Paint: Good
Body: Good
Bumpers: Good
Glass: Good
Tires: Size: LT: 245/70R19.5
Wheels: Aluminum Wheels
Brakes: Hydraulic. Operation normal

INTERIOR
Seats: Worn from getting in and out
Dash: Good
Floor: Good
Heat / AC: Heat Good. Operation normal. Ambient Temperature too cold to check AC

DRIVE
Engine Type: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbo Diesel
Engine Condition: Good cold start, runs good. Good compression. Cylinder balance normal. Good Power. No blowby
Trans Type: 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
Trans Condition: Good, operation normal. All gears function normal and it drives good.
Final Drives: Good
Suspension: Air Ride
Power Steering: Good. Operation normal
Steering: Good
Top Speed: 80 MPH +
Fluids: Good

DIMENSIONS
GVWR: 17,500 LB
W: 100” x H: 9’ 11” x L: 22’ 7”

Wheelbase: 152”
Cab to Axle: 83”

SUMMARY WOW!
Well equipped AWD, Air Ride truck ready for DIY Overland Conversion!

INSPECTOR
Robert Sorrells 833-964-1950

View all our inventory at www.GlobalRemarketing.net

Hodor

So crazy that market value is pretty much double what actual value is right now. The bubble is real

Korey H

That would’ve really been a great build platform at the original sale price. Though even now considering the cost of a custom box I think one could make an argument for it. Seen plenty of cab chassis or flatbed in that range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I had to chime in on this…although we are not allowed to comment on price.
In the 'Auctions (BaT, Ebay), Craigslist, etc' section it is fine and appreciated. Perhaps bad form in the 'By ExPo members (*With Price*)' but with about 80% of the posters in that section now being new members just sell their vehicles as their only contribution to the Portal, that is pretty much like Craigslist part 2 now. YMMV

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
In the 'Auctions (BaT, Ebay), Craigslist, etc' section it is fine and appreciated. Perhaps bad form in the 'By ExPo members (*With Price*)' but with about 80% of the posters in that section now being new members just sell their vehicles as their only contribution to the Portal, that is pretty much like Craigslist part 2 now. YMMV
Yeap. Seems like a lot of new members that havent contributed to a build or helping others. Just create an account and post for sale…

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Yeap. Seems like a lot of new members that havent contributed to a build or helping others. Just create an account and post for sale…
I am sure it works well for the Portal as they get more traffic and more clicks, so better for advertising. But not the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you can go back for years and see the person's posts, get a feel for them and maybe even luck out and find a build thread for the vehicle they are selling. I've always used the mantra 'buy the seller, not the vehicle'. No matter how good the deal, if you are not comfortable with the seller, walk away.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I am sure it works well for the Portal as they get more traffic and more clicks, so better for advertising. But not the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you can go back for years and see the person's posts, get a feel for them and maybe even luck out and find a build thread for the vehicle they are selling. I've always used the mantra 'buy the seller, not the vehicle'. No matter how good the deal, if you are not comfortable with the seller, walk away.
Yes Mog, exactly!

rawtoxic

The seller WWW site says it all 'global remarketing . com'

F'or anywhere close to that price I'd want the c5500 payload.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183

Yes, and then when you comment on a brand new sellers post to advise and help well known members of the Expo community to be careful and the sellers price indicts a glue huffing habit, the mods (one in particular) jump all over you for trying to protect your fellow members and defend a brand new "member" only here to take advantage of others.

Its silly... But what do i know... I am just a dumb member thats been here since day 1

cjken

Explorer
Haha!! I didn’t realize that was a thing!!!

It’s funny.. mine is not for sale, but if someone showed up at my house with a wheelbarrow filled with 75k in cash I might open the door!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles